Babysitting

When you babysit a kid

Seto:

Seto sighs as the kid runs around the mansion. You brought your toddler cousin who you were babysitting.

"Y/N can you please quiet her down? I'm trying to do work." You roll your eyes and take his laptop.

"You always work! Beside you need to prepare!"

"For what?"

"If you ever want to have children someday!" Seto raises an eyebrow

"Are you implying that I will."

"Of course you are! You like need to!"

"Fine then." Seto says as he pulls you close and let his forehead lean on yours. "Than I'll have it with you." He says causing you to blush madly. He kisses you but pulls away when you hear a high pitch "EWWWWWWW." Seto sighs annoyed causing you to hit the back of his head.

"Be nice!"

Yami:

Your neighbor laughs as Yami chases him around in a game of tag. Yami instantly agreed when the neighbors asked if he can watch their son. You laugh as you see the kid chase Yami laughing happily.

Yugi:

Yugi sighs and moans when he lands on Marvin's Garden. The kid across from him smiles and laugh evilly.

"NOW....YOU MUST PAY....$950!!!" Yugi starts grabbing a wad of cash and hands it over to the kid. The kid was actually your friends little brother who she asked you to watch. You laugh as you watch the kid beat Yugi in Monopoly and think about how good he is with kids.

Joey:

Joey groans as the the little boy tackles him.

"OKAY I SURRENDERS!! IM SORRY!! I LOSE YOU WIN!!" Joey cries as the kid laughs. "PLEASE LET ME GO!!" The kids laughs once again and stays on top of Joey. You stand by and watch thinking about what would happen if you guys ever have kids.

Duke:

"Isn't this the same as Duel Monsters?" The kid asks Duke after looking at his game Dungeon Dice Monsters.Duke becomes agitated causing you to laugh hysterically.

Bakura:

"Y/N can I have my knife back?"

"You can't teach her how to kill Bakura!!!"

Marik:

Marik was currently chasing you while you held a laughing child. You taught the kid you were babysitting to call him Princess. You had to run away from him all day...

Y.Marik:

"Can I have my rod back???" Yami Mark whined as you held the child.

"No!"

"Why??"

"Cause almost everything annoys you and when you're annoyed you send people to the shadow realm!"

"....."

Jaden:

"Ready or not here I come!!" The child yelled. He started looking everywhere for your boyfriend. You see Jaden silently laughing as hide behind a tree. When the child found him it was Jadens turn to seek. You laugh as the child,hides behind you.

"Y/N have you seen him? I can't find him anywhere?" The child laughs behind you and Jaden smiles knowing that he as there but pretended to not know.

"I think he went to your dorm." You say smiling. Jaden nods quickly and takes off running. A few seconds later you hear a high pitch scream behind him and you see a surprised child screaming happily as Jaden grabs him from behind smiling. You smiled at the cute scene.

Zane:

Zane smie,s when he sees you and a little girl coloring together. You were smiling happily and played with the girl all day. You were so good with children that Zane was thinking about how one day you guys might have a child of your own.

Jessie:

You watched a little boy smile happily as he gives Jessie his deck so that he can look through it. Jessie complimented his deck and gave tips on how to improve it. For some reason all kids have a bond with Jessie the moment they meet him.

Yusei:

You watch your little cousin put your makeup all over Yusei. You were laughing and taking pictures while she was. Yusei was laughing as well and allowed her to apply eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, foundation, eye liner, and many other things onto his face even though she was putting the wrong things in the wrong areas. You could tell that all Yusei cared about was keeping your cousin happy.

Kite:

You watched Kite play with Hart and the new neighbor outside. You were cheering Hart and the kid on as they were trying to beat Kite in soccer. Kite was closed off to other people but around kids he opened up a little and let some emotions out. You saw him smiling when he was with the kids.

« PrevNext »