First Impression

Shoutout to @FearlsDetectable check out her book!
Sorry about this being a bit late I face a bit of writers block in what to do and I was on vacation. Enjoy this chapter! This is their first look at you
Seto:
To be honest, to Seto you were just another person. Another dweeb. Another annoyance. Another person who will get in his way. How you managed to worm your way into his heart? You really don't know.

Yami:
Yami sometimes saw you around school. You would be with your friends laughing, doing your work, just being normal. But sometimes Yami would looks at you more than the others. There was a certain desire. You know how you would just look at someone and wish that you were friends with them? That's what Yami had. He wanted to get to know you better. The best decision he ever made.

Yugi:
Yugi never expected to meet someone like you. He was shorter than everyone else and wasn't as popular. But then he ran into you. Someone that he would see around school but never talk to. For a while he was closed off mainly but he opened up quickly. As a small crush developed his courage to ask you out was pretty low. Of course puberty kicked in soon and his voice got deeper and he started to grow taller. This made Yugi more confident and soon enough he asked you out.

Duke:
Rich, egotistical assholes annoyed you. That's what you thought Duke was. And he was a little bit. Girls flocked around him, giggling and swooning. It was annoying. Duke liked getting the things he didn't have. He noticed you sometimes in school. Snorting every time he said something and glaring slightly. You mainly ignored him but he wanted to change that. At first it was just to annoy you. Waiting by your locker and trying to talk; Stealing your spot at lunch; Partnering up in class against your will. Soon enough he grew on you and you smiled at him once. That's what it all changed.

Joey:
You didn't expect to go out with someone like Joey. Anime, celebrities, and fan fiction set your expectations unrealistically high. Sure he was an alright friend but a boyfriend for you? Nope not a thought about it.But Joey who was at first a friend (More like Yugi was your friend and Joey later trusted you) soon grew protective of you. It grew to the point where people would question your relationship. And from then the feelings escalated.

Bakura:
To be honest Bakura didn't expect to feel attached to you. This connection of whatever BS this is annoyed him to no end. He didn't need a relationship, he needed to focus on killing the pharaoh. He needed all his concentration of his plan, not being all affectionate to some ignorant human. Yet he always seems to forget that when he sees you.

Marik:
Marik liked you. You were a great asset since you seemed to know the pharoah and plus you weren't bad on the eyes (wink wink). Perhaps getting close would make you an even greater asset. And unexpectedly a greater person in his life.

Yami Marik:
Marik never really had a girl before. Everybody was an annoyance and just a distraction form the greater goal. Natural selection: Find a use or disappear. You seemed to have no use to him but you kept coming back. You grew on him. Marik swore to never fall in love.
But there's always an exception.

Jaden:
It didn't take long for Jaden to like you. You were a great person to be around and he liked talking to you. Of course he would jokingly use pick up lines on you so you can rate them and the best ones he can use to "make the ladies swoon". But then he started using your favorite pick up lines on you and this time he wasn't joking.

Jesse:
Jesse is very enthusiastic to meet people in general. Jesse thought you were a great friend to have. He couldn't quite pinpoint the exact moment when your laugh made him happy.... when your complements towards him made him blush...when your touch made him internally fanboy (yes everybody Jesse is a massive fanboy). But since then, eveyrthing changed.

Zane:
Zane only saw you as an acquaintance. A fellow classmate. Not someone that he loved. Not someone that he would die for. Not someone that changed his life for the better. But then again. Every person you meet changes your life in a small way. You just caused an earthquake in his life.

Chazz:
Chazz didn't expect someone like you to come into his life. At first you weren't at open with him and hesitated on what to say to him. After meeting him some more (through Jaden of course) you bag an to become more open. You started sassing him and laughing at him. An annoyance was what you became. Someone he would love was what you grew too.

Yusei:
Yusei didn't know when he fell for you. You started off as a great friend. Soon you grew to be a close friend. He didn't expect his feelings for you to escalate so quickly. He wasn't really looking for love, he believed that it happens when it does. You can't force love but you can let it blossom.

Kite:
Kite didn't need a relationship in his life. He needed to focus on helping Hart, his only family left. Then you stumbled into his life. Kite originally brushed you off seeing you as a distraction. You constantly would try to get close to Kite and after a long time finally let you. It was slow but he started opening up. Your constant worrying when has his life on the line when he duels or how you try so hard to get him to show emotion. Kite has many regrets in his life, but your not one of them.