Chazz part 1

Someone commented an idea for the self harm scenario. This is the first half of Chazz next half should be up soon.

How you meet:
You were walking down the hallway when you hear voices
"Hey boss look it's that girl you always stare at!"
"Yeah I think her name is Y/N!!"
"Ooh I think the boss likes her!!"
"SHUT UP YOUR SO ANNOYING!!" You look and see an angry Chazz. You have heard of him, mainly from Jaden who talked about the duels he had with him.
"I heard my name?" You say walking up to him. He turns red with embaressment. "Are you talking about me?"
"U-um...NO!" He says in his usual tone. You smile.
"Oh right, your duel spirits were?" You ask smirking. Chazz mentally groans and curses at his ojamas.

When he asks you out:
Chazz started acting weirdly around you. He was still a bit arrogant but you were used to it and now couldn't imagine your life without it. You started to become friends with Chazz though he doesn't refer to it as that stating that 'The Chazz isn't friends with weak and annoying people' but you knew you both were friends.
You were walking out of class when Chazz comes up to you.
"Y/N would you like to go out with the Chazz?"
"Wow I never thought Boss would have the guts to do this!"
"Yeah I thought that he would be a wuss!"
"I ship them!"
"SHUT UP!" Chazz yells angrily.

At the date:
At first Chazz was happy to be with you and he got embarrassed very easily. Though he got mad when he heard the ojamas and stated arguing with them while you watched amused.

Invasion of Privacy:
You and Chazz were watching a movie together at his obelisk blue dorm.You leave for a second to go to the bathroom and when you come back you see Chazz looking through your drawer. Scowling, you hit the back of his head.
"Why are you going through my stuff?" You ask with your arms crossed over your chest. Chazz rubs the back of his head frowning.
"Geez you didn't have to hit me....I was looking for....................my......jacket." He says finally. You narrow your eyes suspiciously.
"Chazz your wearing your jacket."
"Tch I was looking for my other jacket."
"This is your only jacket."

First kiss:
You watched excitedly at Chazz dueled some Obelisk duelist. Chazz smirks as his opponent falls to his knees in defeat.
"The Chazz always wins" Chazz says smugly. He then turns away and starts walking towards you.
"You did amazing Chazz!" You say grinning. Maybe it was the lighting. Or maybe it was your outfit, just jeans and a t shirt. Or maybe it was your smiling face. Chazz didn't know but right then was the moment he kissed you.

When someone flirts with you:
You smiled as your monster delivered the final blow to your opponent. Your opponent, a slifer, just smiled and chuckled.
"Your a great duelist!" He says strolling over to you. You smile at him.
"Thank you are too! You have such incredible cards." He starred at you for a moment making you confused.
"What?" You touched your cheeks. "Is there something in my face?" You immediately started rubbing your face, trying to get off whatever was on it. He laughed and shook his head.
"No I was just looking at your eyes! They're really beautiful." Blush starts dusting your cheeks.
"Oh..um than-"
"HEY YOU! YO LOW LIFE SLIFER SLACKER!" Both of you turn and see Chazz rushing over to you looking furious. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING FLIRTING WITH MY GIRLFIREND!! SHE IS MINE!! SHE WILL NEVER BELONG TO A LOW LIFE WHO-" he sniffs the air. "HAS TERRIBLE BREATH. AND IN CASE YOU HAVENT HEARD SHE BELONGS TO ME!!!"

When you hear him sing:
You were about to knock on Chazz's door when you hear....something very interesting.
"MY ANACONDA DONT! MY ANACONDA DONT! MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NOTHIN UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!!" You open the door and see him looking at himself in the mirror singing. "Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detriot."
"Chazz that very beautiful." You comment causing him to look at you very embaressment.
"Y/N YOU HEARD THAT?!...IT WAS THE RADIO!' You laugh at him causing Chazz to look away.
"Chazz you gotta say it with more sass. You gotta say it like: MY ANACONDA DONT!" For the next half an hour you were teaching him how to sass. "Chazz....have you seen the music video?"
"No"
"Hmm..."
-the beginning-
"Huh a jungle...in the jungle the mighty jungle-OMG WHERES HER CLOTHES PUT FREAKN PANTS ON!!"....."YOU YOUR RUINING BANANAS!! AND WHAT LOW LIFE LEAVES BANANS ON A RECORD PLAYER?!"
-Later-
"PUT YOUR PANTS ON!! YOU DONT EXERCISE WITH A BIKINI!....
-later...-
"OH GOD EWWW IS SHE TWERKING ON HIM?! HOW DOES HE LOOK SO FREAKN CALM!! NO DONT CRAWL TOWARDS HIM!  Y/N IM DONE WITH THIS"