Ending part 1: Seto Kiaba

A/N hey guys I have tried to talk with my parents and now I can go on about once in a blue moon to read but I can't publish anything. Thank you guys for all your support and comments. I'll miss you guys.
Seto:
You and Seto look up and see Priest Seto staring at you in shock.
"Y-your me!" He yells out. Seto says nothing and stares back at the priest.
"So it looks like the woman wasn't lying." Seto comments. You stand up too and hold on tightly to Seto's jacket. "I came to get Y/N back." Seto says as he looks around the room. "Where are we?" He asks.
"We are in the Pharaohs palace" Priest Seto replies holding on tightly to his millennium rod. "Seto, how are we going to get back!" You ask. Seto pauses and thinks. Ishizu didn't tell him how to get back.
"I-I think we need to use mine...or his-" Seto nods towards Priest Seto's millennium rod. "-rod. Apparently it has some power or something stupid." Seto said the past part under his breath. You smile a little. Stubborn potato. Priest Seto looks down at his item and back ST Seto.
"How? I doubt it can send you back." He states.
"Well if it can do all this stuff with duel spirits and stuff than why not?" You say throwing your hands in the air. "Just point it at us and POOF MAGIC!" You yell sarcastically. To your surprise he did. Your eyes widen. "Wait your actually-" You were cut off as a bright light erupted in the room and darkness overcame you.

Epilogue:
Being the stubborn brown haired potato he is, Seto refused to believe anything about Egypt only replying that 'there might be some truth.' You weren't exactly the same for a while when you came back. Seeing Seto kiss Cassandra (shout out to the Cassandra that read this!) made you overcome with hurt, confusion and sadness whenever you looked at him you would flashback to when he was kissing her. You knew that it was his past self but it still hurt. It even made you feel odd when ever he played his blue eyes. Soon you got over it, Seto noticed the change in you and talked to you about it. In the end you made fun of him saying that he should marry his blue eyes since she is in it. Nothing much magics, happens except for when you turned into a child (request). You didn't mind much at first but it annoyed you to no end after a while. Plus since Seto had to work he hired a babysitter. You later repayed him but messing up his room, office, and leaving many pranks for him. It ended when he apologized and gave up on trying to find you during your intense game of hide and seek. Seto never thought about you moving in with him. You spent so much time at his mansion you practically did. You even had your own room. So when he asked you, it wasn't much of a change in your life. During all the moments you shared together it seems that Seto kept falling for you even harder. He called you onto the roof top of Kiaba Corp one day as the sun was setting. He got on one knee and talked about how you meant everything to him. Though you were annoying at times and he would get so mad at you he loved you anyway. He loved you and wanted to spend the rest of his life with you. Then he asked the big question: will you marry me? You nodded and whispered yes over and over again, saying it louder each time. He hugged you tightly and slid the diamond ring onto your finger. Seto hired a wedding planner and you and the wedding planner discussed the wedding. Seto didn't mind how the wedding was, as long as you were happy with it he was. The wedding was private and there was a lot of security guards since paparazzi tried to sneak in.
If you want kids: About a year after your wedding you held a stick with a plus sign on it. You never felt so happy, since you have always wanted to have a child someday but you wondered about Seto's reaction. When Seto came home from work, he found you waiting for him. You told him the news. Seto stood there for a second, in shock before hugging you tightly.
"We're going to have a baby....I'm going to be a dad...." He whispers as he holds you.
During the 9 months of pregnancy Seto would come from work early to stay with you. As you started getting pregnancy cravings, he hired someone to tend to your each and every need. Even if it meant getting a milkshake at 3 o clock in the morning. 9 months later your water broke. Seto came minutes after you called him and took you to the hospital. Hours later a cry erupted in the room. It was a boy/girl. As the doctors took your baby to clean him/her Seto held you hand and kissed your forehead as you lauded in the hospital bed.
"You did it Y/N. We have a baby." You both decided on a name. A few days later you and Seto brought home _____ Kiaba. Seto spoiled his child and loved him. He would try to help you take care of the baby. Once a week he would babysit ______ so that you can catch up on sleep and you would do the same. Mokuba adored his niece/nephew as well. Though he didn't feel like an uncle, he felt like an older sibling. Years later when your child became a teen, Seto started having him/her study saying that_____ needed to prepare since he/she is the heir to Kiaba Corp. though this was true, you didn't support Seto. He was having _____ study and prepare. He hired a tutor, had _____ learn an instrument, learn different languages, and so many other things causing you and Seto to fight. It was the worst one you ever had. You telling him that _____ shouldn't study to be an heir now and that Seto has to see if ______ WANTS to be the heir and Seto telling him that _______ needs to. It ended when you threatened to leave with ______. That's when Seto fell silent and you left the room. That night you slept in your room instead of being in Seto's room. The next morning you got up to wake up _______ . Seto was there waiting for you but you ignored him and refused to make eye contact. As you turned away to leave he hugged you from behind and murmured his apologies. You proceeded to apologize too and you made a compromise. Seto would stop being strict about _____ studies. _______ will only have to study for 30 minutes daily, he can continue playing an instrument if he wants and when the time comes he will decide if he wants to take on Kiaba Corp.

You and Seto grew old together and on the day you died Seto grew silent. He tucked away his emotions and grew cold. After your funeral he barely talked or smiled. When he did it was to his child (if you wanted one) and to Mokuba.