Get caught making out

Seto:

You and Seto were watching a movie together when....you started to kiss....a lot. Soon he was on top of you and things got a little heated. Suddenly, you hear a high pitch scream.

"BIG BROTHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!" Seto who was currently shirtless turned red and looked away from you seeing a shocked Mokuba. Mokuba runs out of the room and a red Seto runs after him.

"MOKUBA!!"

Yami:

Yami was currently stared at you amused as you talked. You finally noticed that he was paying a single ounce of attention to what you were saying.

"Yami?" You say with a raised eyebrow. Yami pulls you into a kiss which you didn't mind at all and soon you guys were having a full on make out session. You hear a door open but you don't take notice of it...well not until you hear Yugi yell.

"SORRY SORRY! KEEP GOING IM NOT HERE!!ILL BE LEAVING!!JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT PEGASUS MAY BE BACK BUT NEVER MIND!!" Yugi runs out of the door leaving you and Yami looking at each other.

"So....you should probably go vist Pegasus..." You say but a Yami shakes his head.

"He can wait but I can't wait for you"

Yugi:

You and Yugi don't really make out often but this just happened to be one of those times when you were. You guys got really into it when you heard the door open. You and Yugi pull away and see a smirking Yami shaking his head.

"Yugi you need to learn to lock the door." You look at your boyfriend who is turning. Yami chuckles and walks out of the room closing the door leaving Yugi to be very embarrassed.

Joey:

You were trying very hard to beat Joey on Mario Kart. He was in the lead and you needed something to distract him. Suddenly, an idea came to you. You jumped into his lap and kissed him. Surprisingly he started kissing back and soon it was him shirtless and on top of you. Then the door opened revealing Tristan. He stared at you guys laughing because you didn't notice that he came in.

"Get some Joey!" He shouts still laughing causing a Joey to look at him angry.

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE PRICK!!!" Joey yells waving his fist as Tristan walks out. A red Joey turn back to you.

"So.....should we continue?" You respond with a kiss.

Duke:

You and Duke were making out on a couch when suddenly the door opened loudly. You and Duke look at the door and see....Joey.

"I KNEW IT!! I HAD A FEELING THAT YOU GUYS WERE DOING DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!! DONT COME IN HERE YUG UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO BLIND!!!" Joey runs out of your apartment leaving Duke sighing annoyed and you blushing with embarrassment. You laid on Dukes chest and giggled when he was muttering death threats to Joey.

Bakura:

Bakura pushed you into a wall and kissed you. Then it got a little heated but you didn't mind. Of course soon you heard the footsteps of someone walking but didn't take any notice.

"GOD DAMMIT FLUFFY!!! AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO LOCK THE FRIGGIN DOOR WHEN YOU DO THIS!!!!!!" Marik leaves muttering leaving you and Bakura. Bakura rolls his eyes and kisses you again.