Special Chapter part 1

So the votes are in you all have chosen the Egyptian scenario enjoy!

Prologue:
You were in ____'s room and you spot his millennium item laying on his pillow alone. _____ NEVER left his item alone so this was a very rare opportunity. Remembering that he went out a while ago doing who knows what you decide to actually get a close look at it. As you step closer to it, it starts glowing brightly.
"What the...." You mutter confused. Suddenly your vision goes black.

Seto:
Your falling. Quickly. The wind is very loud and the sun shined right at your eyes. You keep your eyes shut and brace yourself wait to hit the hard ground when all of a sudden you hit something soft. You open your eyes and find yourself on what seems to be a bed. The room you were in was well lit. There was a bookshelf with some books, a drawing, and something's you didn't know in it. There was a window but there wasn't any glass just a empty space in the sand brick wall. Knowing Seto was a reincarnation of some person from Ancient Egypt (which Seto doesn't believe at all) you learned quite a bit about Egypt so you knew you were in the country.
"Who are you and why are you here?!" A cold harsh voice. You turn and see a familiar man standing at the door way with his arms crossed and a harsh glare meant to intimidate you. At first you were confused but then you saw his eyes-dark blue. Like Seto's.
"Seto?" You say confused. His glare hardens.
"Priest Seto to you." He spat. Your gape as everything dawns onto you-you're in Ancient Egypt.

Yami:
You groan as you hit the ground. Your back ached as you sat up from what seemed to be sand.
"Pharaoh we lost Bakura again."
"Dang it! We can't let him keep harming others!" A familiar voice states. It felt as if your were getting weaker by the second and the hot sun above you wasn't helping. Neither did that fact that you were in jeans and wearing a long sleeve shirt.
"Pharaoh there's someone over there! I think a girl!" As your vision starts darkening you see a figure with a familiar hair style loom over you and they carry you. Right before you going unconscious you hear his final words.
"Let's bring her to the palace! We'll find out more about her when she awakes."

Bakura:
You wake up in an area that has a lot of sand. As much as your back ached, you stood up and looked around.
"Who the hell are you and how did you come here?" A dark voice asks from behind you.You look around you and see someone who looks like Bakura except he has a huge noticeable scar on his eye. He was shirtless but had pants on and a robe. His skin was tanner currently. He got off his horse clutching his sword.Sweat streamed down your forehead as you put all the pieces together. After trusting you for a bit, Bakura (the other one) told you about his past-everything including his massacred village, fighting the pharaoh, and being a thief. Also knowing his dark, cold personality you knew exactly how to handle him.
"I believe I asked you a question answer me!" He yells holding the knife to your neck.
"Bakura is that you?!" You say 'surprised'. "I haven't seen you since Kul Edna!" Bakura's eyes widen and his knife goes back to his side.
"Kul Edna? You mean you-" He was cut off as another voice from the distance yelled out.
"YOU WONT GET AWAY THIS TIME BAKURA!"
"Quick come with me!" Bakura orders urgently.
"Wha-" you start saying but was cut off as Bakura lifted you onto his horse and got himself on it.
"Hold on." He says before nudging the horse.

Beginning for Marik and Yami Marik:
You look around as you rub your head. Sand may appear soft but it's really hard.
"Goddammit Yami Marik/Marik." You mutter as you look around. "Stupid millennium item..."
"Are you alright?" A voice asks. You turn around and see a child who looks a lot like Marik. Your breath hitches as you quickly realize where you have landed.
"Y-yeah I'm fine." You reply trying to sound normal as possible.
"WOW YOUR CLOTHING IS SO WEIRD AND COOL!" He yells excitedly as he tugs on your shirt. "My sister took me outside for the first time it's so cool!" He says childishly. You couldn't help but awe at his cuteness but it quickly ends as you remember how he'll soon change.
"Marik it's time we must go home!" Ishizu states worriedly. Marik sighs but looks at you.
"Can you come with us?" He asks. You smile slightly and nod. Ishizu, Marik, and you run back to Marik and Ishizu's home.

Marik:
You flinch from behind the corner as you hear Odion collapses to the floor. Your fingers twitch, wanting to run out there and protect both of them but you knew better-it will affect the future. You close your eyes tight as you hear Yami Marik take over Marik and it feel like an eternity until Odion wakes up and helps Marik take back control.
"Are you alright Marik?" You ask worriedly as Odion hugs him. He nods looks at you tiredly.
"I'm fine...what happened though? I don't understand why Ishizu looks afraid?" Your fists clench as you smile at him before running your fingers through your hair,
"I don't know."

Yami Marik:
"I know your hiding behind there." The familiar voice says. The dead body of Marik's father lies before the possessed child. His sister forced against the wall, helpless and feeling guilty knowing she brought out this side of Marik. "If you don't come out of there I'll just come and get you." Knowing that either way he'll get you, you walk out of your hiding spot and stand in front of Yami Marik. He walks towards you and points his millennium rod at you. "Any last words mortal?" For a split second you dont know what to do but suddenly as if on impulse you reach out and run your fingers through his hair. Yami Marik freezes, unsure how to react to this foreign action.
"Calm Marik. Everything will be fine." As you run your fingers through his hair you whisper words that you would say to Yami Marik to calm him down. Odion wakes up and watches as Yami Marik disappears and leaves behind an unconscious Marik.

(Just imagined the reader singing 'soft kitty' from the Big Bang theory)

And because I really wanted to do something with Halloween here's a few scenarios:
Seto:
"Y/N I'm not dressing up."
"But Setooo why not? You'll look adorable!" You were currently trying to persuade him into dressing up with you. He was being the stubborn brown headed potato he is kept in denying you the right to dress him up. In the end he finally allowed you to only put on cat ears in which he'll only where in his office. He doesn't know about the secret pictures of him of course~

Bakura:
You dropped candy bars into the smiling children's bags.
"Thank you!" They cheer as it lands into their pile of candy. You smile at them, feeling in s good mood.
"Y/N the guy's blood got on the sheets again." Bakura says walking towards you holding a bloody knife. He held it to his lips and licked it feeling sadistic.  You stare at him and motion to the children who are staring at him wide eyed and they trembled. One of them started crying and ran away. Soon they all run away afraid of Bakura. You shut the door, you good mood now gone and put a hand on your hip sighing.
"Bakura you made them all go away!" You exclaim putting the bowl down. "And you got blood on the sheets AGAIN!" He just rolls his eyes and continues licking his knife.

Any KPOP fans out there? No? I'm alone? Okay *sits in the corner*