Special Scenario part 3

Seto:
Seto opens the door to his mansion expecting you there to greet him. You planned to go out for dinner meaning that Seto has to leave work early, something he rarely did. To his surprise, you weren't there.
"Y/N?" He calls. You weren't in the living room nor were you in the kitchen. "Mokuba have you seen Y/N?" Seto asks with a hint of worry in his voice, this want like you. Mokuba shakes his head.
"I heard her go into your room but I haven't heard her since." Seto thanks Mokuba and goes to his room. He sees Yugi's millennium puzzle there. His stupid toy or whatever. That thing that Yugi goes on about having some relation to Ancient Egypt or something else that's complete crap. Wheeler decided to throw a party in his mansion and to keep Yugi's stupid toy safe he left in his room-and forgot it. Suddenly Seto's phone phone starts ringing. He looks at it and sees that it's an unknown number. Thinking that it might be about you, Seto picks it up.
"Seto Kiaba." He says.
"Seto Kiaba I came to warn you. This is Ishizu."
"What the hell do you want? I'm busy."
"My necklace told me that the millennium items are making people disappear. I believe your girlfriend, Y/N was one of the many taken."
"To where?"
"Ancient Egypt"
"Ugh don't keep going on about the Ancient Egypt crap."
"It's true or where else will your girlfriend be?" Seto pauses and thinks. There might be some sort of truth to this...besides its the only explanation that could make sense,
"Fine if what you're saying is true than how do I get her back?"
"You have to wait for it to do something." Seto hangs up on Ishizu and watches the item, waiting for it to do something.
*few hours later*
Seto was asleep on the bed when the puzzle started glowing.

Yami:
Yami came back from hanging out with Joey and Tristan.
"Y/N?" He calls looking for you. He looks around your apartment and doesn't see a trace of you. He sees his millennium puzzle in the living room and picks it up. "I must doff got this." He mutters putting it back around his neck. Yami waits for a couple of hours, thinking that you went out with friends or something. Soon it becomes late and you still weren't home. He tried calling you but you didn't pick up any of his calls. Yami starts asking all of your friends if they have seen you but none have. Worry starts to take over Yami as he still couldn't find you. Suddenly his phone starts ringing and Yami sees that it's Ishizu.
"Hello?"
"My Pharoah, I have bad news."
"What is it Ishizu?"
"It seems that the millennium items are transporting people to Ancient Egypt! Keep your eyes on your item otherwise whoever it near it will be taken." Yam is muscles tighten as he realizes what might have happened to you.
"Y/N...." He whispers. "Thank you Ishizu for telling me I'm afraid I have to go I think Y/N was taken!"
"Good bye my Pharoah and good luck." Yami hangs up and notices that his puzzle is glowing and then he sees complete darkness.

Bakura:
"Y/N?" Bakura calls as he takes off his dark blue jacket. "You here?" He walks to your bedroom thinking that you were asleep but he comes upon an empty bed (and maybe a messy room if you're like me). "Y/N where the bloody hell are you?!" He shouts opening all the doors in the apartment frantically. All your prized possessions were here so you didn't leave him. Bakura soon comes upon his room where his millennium item laced on the nightstand. He went killing and forgotten it meaning that he couldn't send anyone to the shadow realm to his disappointment. Suddenly Bakuras phone starts ringing. Bakura looks at it and sees a number he didn't know. Bakura opens it and accepts the call.
"Who the bloody hell is this and what do you want?"
"I've come to warn you. This is Ishizu."
"Well what are you waiting for?! Spit it out!"
"My millennium necklace has warned me that people with millennium items....something is happening. It seems that it's taken people-well whoever is near it at the time. Did you have your item with you today?"
"No I left it and the only person here was...bloody hell Y/N." Bakura chokes out in shock. "Where the hell do they take people who are near it?!" He asks frantically.
"I believe it takes them to Ancient Egypt." Bakura hangs up on Ishizu quickly and mutters profanities under his breath. Ishizu meanwhile turns off her phone and sighs. 'Rude. I do hope he finds Y/N.' Suddenly her phone starts ringing again.
"Hello?"
"How do I bloody go to Ancient Egypt?"
"Well you should've asked in our first call-"
"You better bloody tell me or I'll sneak into your room at night cut your legs off feed them to a hippo, then have the hippo bloody regurgitate it then I'll shove that down your bloody throat and-"
"You miss Y/N a lot don't you? It's surprising that the Thief King cares so much about-"
"Shut the hell up and tell me."
"Alright you have to use the millennium ring. Use its power and imagine that your traveling to ancient Egypt-" she was suddenly cut off by a loud beep.

Marik:
Marik hurried back to your apartment after realizing he left his millennium rod. Marik remembered that he was last with you before he left. Marik opened your apartment door and quickly looks everywhere for his rod and you, but he only finds his millennium rod.
"Y/N?!" He calls. "Are you friggin here?!" Suddenly a knock comes from the front door cause Marik to run towards it and open it quickly thinking its you. To his disappointment, it was Ishizu.
"Hello brother I have come with terrible news." Ishizu stares entering the apartment.
"Sorry sister I'm trying to find Y/N."
"What I have to say may be why she's gone-I believe that your millennium item like many others have taken her." Marik freezes in his step and looks at Ishizu.
"What? How do I get her back?"
"You must use your millennium item. Use its power and you will be sent back."

Yami Marik:
Yami Marik came back from stealing a book called Taking over the world for dummies by Seto Kiaba. He has forgotten his millennium item and rushed back just in case the their king or the Pharoah has taken it. He entered the living room and saw that you have left your food and your phone unattended which surprised him. If anything you will kill anyone who tried to take it and refused to ever leave it alone.
"Mortal?! Mortal are you here?!" He called out looking around the apartment. "Y/N! Are you friggin here?!" The whole apartment was empty but it seems like you were last in his room before you disappeared. His millennium rod was on his bed right where he left it. Yami Marik looks suspiciously around his room when suddenly his phone started ringing. He looked at it and saw the 'Pathetic Mortal' was calling.
"Is this the millennium item tech support?! WHERE WEEE YOU-" Yami Marik started yelling when he got cut off by a calm, firm voice.
"Be quiet Yami Marik this is Ishizu. I don't know why I'm telling you this but Y/N has been sent to Ancient Egypt by your item."
"What the frig do you mean?!"
"It seems that the items started acting up. Listen Yami Marik: I didn't tell you this for your benefit I told you this because of Y/N. Now use your items dark power and it can send you to the past. Good luck." Ishizu then hanged up leaving Yami Marik agitated and ready for what's to come.