Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Seto:

He stared at you as you got out red and green ribbons.

" your still decorating my office?" You shook your head.

"Not still....first I decorated about 25 other offices and now I'm on this one." Seto face palms.

"Hey you better not act like that or I'm coming back on Valentines day!" Seto groans. "Okay now I am."

~2 months later~

Seto walks into his office and gasps in surprise. It was pink. His furniture was hot pink and his laptop was covered in hearts. There was a note on his desk which he picked up.

Seto I still remembered

-y/n

Yami:

You giggled as Yami picked you up. You reached up and put the star on the tree. He puts you down and you two admire the newly decorated tree.

"I can't wait till there are presents under it!" Yami chuckles.

"I already have the best present ever." You look at him.

"And what's that?"

"You."

Yugi:

You two were at a holiday party where everybody brought gifts for one another and you guys were having a good time. You and Yugi were slow dancing together until you notice something on the roof. Yugi notices also and kisses you. He blushes when he pulls back. You both were blushing like crazy under the mistletoe.

Joey:

You were putting green and red suger on the cookies when you notice a hand sneaking up on the tray. You slap it away quickly.

"Don't steal the cookies joey!" He pouts and you sigh.

"Fine one cookie."

Duke:

You wake up to find a note on your bedside.

-get dressed and come downstairs

Yu get dressed and you walk downstairs to find another note.

-come to the place where we first met

You giggle a bit and drive to your school. The security guard notices you and gives you a note

-go to the place where I first took you on our date

You go to the towns square and you see Duke surrounded by a bunch of presents and some of your friends.You run into his arms and you guys kiss.

"I love you." You say as you cuddle into him.

"I love you too y/n."

Bakura:

He looks up at you then at the ceiling. He looks down cursing. He stares at you.

"I'll be right back. You stay here." You nod and he comes back ten minutes later. He gets a stool and tapes something to he roof. He grabs you arm and drags you under it. He then kisses you okay maybe like make out a bit but anyway you pull back and look at the ceiling and taped to it was a mistletoe. You raise an eyebrow.

"Did you seriously go out and get a mistletoe just so that you can kiss me?"

Marik:

He groans as you wake him up.

"Come on its snowing!!!" He comes outside with you and you run around in the snow. You notice that he looks annoyed so you make a snowball and throw it at him. He scowls playfully and throws snow at you and soon you guys were having a full on snowball fight.

Y.Marik:

You beam as you watch Yami Marik drink eggnog. You got him addicted to egg nog. Now it's all he ever drinks. Thought getting him to try it was hard.

-flashback-

You tackled Yami Marik and got out handcuffs.You put the handcuffs on his hand and you handcuff him to a pole.

"AT LESST TRY IT!" You yell holding up the eggnog.

"NEVER!" You force some into his mouth.

-flashback over-

now look at him he's worshipping it.

"ALL HALE LORD EGGNOG!"

Jaden:

Jaden hands you a gift. You open it and find -insert gift-. You look at him and smile.

"I love it." You hand him his gift. He opens it to find a new and rare elemental hero. He grins towards you and hugs you.

"I love it and you."

Yusei:

Yusei has been avoiding you a lot. You didn't understand. On Christmas you finally had a chance to see him.

"Hey y/n I want to show you something." You follow him to the garage and you see a spotless -favorite color- duel runner. You looks at him.

"Whose is it?" Yusei stares at you.

"It's yours. Merry Christmas."