He's drunk

I had a lot of fun writing this scenario :D

Seto:

Seto almost never gets drunk but the host of the business party he took you too insisted that he drinks. Luckily he wasn't the one driving. You got him out of the car and dragged him to the mansion while he was talking about who knows what.

Yami:

Yami stared at you in awe.

"Are you a queen?"

"I don't think so...."

"Are we on a cloud?" He asks looking around frantically.

"No"

"OH MY GOD HELP ME IM FALLING OFF THE CLOUD!!!" He says as he topples to the floor causing you to facepalm.

Yugi:

It was at Dukes party where Yugi started to drink a little too much.

Yugi waving his arms around like crazy.

"OH MY GOD DARK MAGICIAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE CARD!! YOU CANT USE YOUR MAGIC TO GET OUT OF IT!!!" Then he looks at you.

"DARK MAGICIAN GIRL???!?" You raise an eyebrow. "Um......wah?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU CAN USE YOUR MAGIC TO GO OUT OF THE FREAKN CARD!!!! WHOSE NEXT KURIBOH???....OH LOOK NOW HES HERE!!"

Joey:

Basically it was Joey yelling "I DONT WANNA BE A FURRY!!" At the sky. Quite amusing actually.

Duke:

"Y/NNNNNNNN"

"Duke."

"Y/NNNNNNNN"

"Duke"

"I want a cookie."

"I'll give you one when you go to sleep."

"But there's monsters."

"No there's not."

"How do you know?"

"Because."

"There are monsters who want to serve me with soy sauce." You sigh seeing that he wasn't going to go to sleep.

"Tell you what you go to sleep and I'll protect you." He starts pondering before answering.

"No. Cookie first." You sigh and run your fingers through your hair. Note to self: never let Duke drink

Bakura:

Bakura seems to have forgotten things when he's drunk.

He glares at you.

"Who the bloody hell are you?"

"Your girlfriend."

"My what?"

"Girlfriend genius"

"Can I kill you?"

"Sure but first you have to sleep."

"Fine....."

~next morning~

"Y/N what the bloody hell happened?"

"You wanted to murder me"

"Did I?"

"Yup."

"....."

Marik:

Marik stumbles towards you and points at you.

"I order YOU Steve to go on bloody Facebook and make an account with the name of Fluffy". You roll your eyes.

"Sure why not?" Marik laughs and swings his arm around your shoulders.

"I like you lets go to the other Steves!"

Yami Marik:

He stares at you insanely and holds his arms out.

"Gimme a hug!" He says waiting for you. You knew what this meant though (in case you don't....basically murder kinda like how Jeff the killer says go to sleep)

"No."

"Aww please."

"No"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"You can get a hug anytime!"

"How bout I get you some egg nog?"

"......OH MY GOD YES!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!! I LOVE YOU Y/N!!!!"

Jaden:

This is basically a summary of what happened:

"I WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!!!!!!! I WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!!!!!!!!!" Ands lots of facepalms.

Jessie:

"HAKUNA MATATA!" Jessie says standing up on the table. "WHAT AN AWKWARD PHRASE! I THINK IT MEANS NO WORRIES!! FOR LIKE A MINUTE OF YOUR DAY!" Then he had a singing contest with Jaden.

Zane:

Zane pretty much imitated a dragon the whole time. Pretty hilarious.

Yusei:

Yusei smiles dreamily at you.

"You're pretty." You blushed and smiled.

"Thanks."

"I know this girl y/n I think her name is and she's amazing!"

"She is?" You ask with a raised eyebrow. He nods.

"Yes she is like..." Yusei looks at his fingers and holds two. "Number 1!" You laugh and giggle at his actions when you were taking him home.

Kite:

Surprisingly he didn't do anything that was really stupid. Only like say a few odd things here and there and stumbled around a lot but nothing really bad. He did comment on how pretty you were and tried to kiss you while he was drunk