They Make You Blush 1/2[Requested]

ALSO YALL! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 333K! Every comment and vote you guys give motivates me to keep going! I highkey never thought that this book would do this big! 

     Anyway I am so sorry about this late update and the fact it is only half of the characters. I honestly do not have much of an excuse other than the fact that school is intense and my motivation has been wavering (hence why this is only the second half of the characters rather than the first half that is so far what I have been motivated to do). Thank you so much for sticking by me and every comment you guys leave means a lot to me!

Marik:

     "Marik please-" You try to cut in. Marik and Bakura's friendly meeting (date as you'd like to say) was starting to heat up as their conversation shifted from possible plans to bragging about their achievements. 

     "FLUFFY MY SCHEMES HAVE A HIGHER SUCCESS RATE THAN YOURS-"

     "MARIK YOUR SCHEMES ARE IDIOTIC-"

     "WELL WHO WAS ABLE TO POSSESS EVERY ONE OF YUGI'S FRIENDS-"

     "AND WHO WAS DEFEATED BY THE PHAROAH?"

     "WELL I DON'T SEE YOU WINNING-" 

     "MY PLANS ARE WELL THOUGHT OUT AND WELL ARTICULATED! THEY WENT YEARS WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT ME-"

     "WELL AT LEAST I HAVE A HOT LOVER-"

     "NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BI-"

     "WELL NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! AT LEAST MY GIRLFRIEND IS HOTTER THAN YOU-" You roll your eyes as a light blush dusts your cheeks. 

     "DEBATEBLE-"

     "That is true Fluffy I'll give you that." Excuse me?

Yami Marik:

     "Marik what the hell?!" You stare at your apartment where Steves were...everywhere meaning that you were not left a place to sit. 

     "Pet I'm having a meeting." Yami Marik states dismissively from his 'throne'- AKA the biggest chair. His eyes flicker to you boredly as you trudge up to his 'throne'. 

     "Marik why must you have your meetings here? There's literally no where to sit." You state firmly, crossing your arms over your chest. 

     "You complain too much." Yami Marik replies simply before harshly tugging on your arm and pulling you into his lap. You huff, snuggling into his chest to hide the flush of surprise that covered your cheeks. Maybe you should complain more often. 

Jaden:

     You intertwine your hands with Jaden as you drank in the site of the sea before you. 

     "Man isn't this sweet Y/N? The sun...the wind...the water!" Jaden sighs happily before taking off his shirt, leaving him in his red swim trunks. You smile at him before following suit and stripping down to your bathing suit. 

     "Wow Y/N you're..." Your cheeks flush with color as Jaden's eyes trail down your body. You smile bashfully, basking in his gaze. 

     "What Jaden?" Jaden grins playfully before wrapping his arms around your waist, pressing his forehead against yours. He kisses you softly before shoving you into the water.

Jesse:

    "Jesse I swear to god-"

     You sigh as you feel your boyfriend cuddle into your neck, throwing a leg around your waist.