He realizes that he's wrong

in this scenario and the next one Yusei's scenario and Yami Marik's scenario is going to be the same due to the fact a fight didn't happen or the fight has been resolved.

Seto:

Seto looked around the room once he got off the phone and realized that you were gone. Okay maybe he shouldn't have answered the phone in the middle of a fight but he was aggravated at you. His work is important. He is running the biggest company in the world and that requires a lot of time and devotion. He has all of his paperwork to do AND school work! Maybe he should be glad that you're gone. He could focus more on his work than thinking about coming home to you....or how you felt in his arms....or about the way you smiled.....or how you made him feel inside...he may have more time for work but what will he lose? Well Mokuba will be mad at him and will hold a grudge and there will be no one else to make him blush, smile, or just to hug and kiss him. Seto immediately realized: he couldn't lose you.

Yami:

Yami watched you walk away from him. You were probably going to be gone for a couple hours so he had time to think. Yami...he felt protective of you. Whenever you were in public people, boys to be exact, stared at you. Their eyes traveled all over you body and Yami HATED THAT. First of all it was disgusting and second of all you were HIS. He thought that if he wasn't there than they would take you away from him. They could hurt you or do even worse things. But maybe it's something else? Yami has commonly heard that relationships are built on trust and if one partner didn't trust the other, the relationship would fall apart. Maybe that's what's going on. Yami didn't trust you and thought that you would run off with another guy. He thought that he was protecting you when really he was just telling you that he didn't trust you. Yami then realized what he needed to do.

Yugi:

Yugi felt guilty the second you left. He honestly didn't think that it was your cousin. Yugi was insecure about himself. He felt that he wasn't enough for you. He thought that you were amazing but he was nothing compared to you. Yugi sighed thinking about how he overreacted and didn't believe you when you tried to tell him the truth. Your most likely going to break up with him now but Yugi found out something. He loved you. People throw around the word love all the time but Yugi truly loved you. So he decided something: he's getting you back.

Joey:

Joey followed Yugi and everyone else deep in thought. They were talking about who knows what but he was silent thinking about what happened an hour ago. When was the last time he actually went out with y/n? Last week? The week before that? He couldn't remember. Maybe y/n was right. But he had to devote time to his friends too. What did he do for the past 2 weeks. From what Joey could remember he had school, dueled, ate burgers with everyone, and watched the latest movies. But where were you? He remember waving occasionally to y/n at school when he saw her but that was it. Joey suddenly came to a conclusion and started running. He ran a way thinking of you and ignored the people calling after him.

Duke:

Duke punched his wall making a crack appear. He was mad. Not at you but at himself. What makes him do this? He thought about what you said earlier. He shouldn't have let you walk away. He shouldn't have flirted back. He shouldn't have done the things he did. maybe it was a force of habit? He always had girls all over him but now that he's going out with one he needs to adjust? Duke sighed. Even though all the girls at school want him they were not you. That's all he wants. None of them could be you. Duke opened his apartment door and walked out. He was getting you back.

Bakura:

Bakura suddenly started to stare at you. You were throwing your hands in the air a lot, your face had an agitated look, and you looked tired. He found it really sexy. Then that thought made him think about how pretty you looked when you smiled. Now he wanted to see you smile. Then that thought made him think about how you smiled when you were in his arms. Then that thought lead to him remembering the times where he would be thinking about how he wanted to have you in his arms. Then he remembered that he couldn't told you right now because you guys are in the middle of a fight. Then that thought made him think about fights usually make couples break up. Bakura didn't want you to leave him. Meanwhile you looked at him angry seeing that he wasn't listening.