Pickup lines

We got Yugioh pickup lines, cute pickup lines, and even a science pickup lines but which one will succeed?

Seto:

You look up from your math homework and see Seto staring at you.

"What?"

"Are you the rules?"

"What? Why would-'

"Cause I want to screw you." You stood perfectly still for a minute replaying what just happened. Your eyes widen and partly blushing. You start to reach for your textbook and as soon as he sees you doing that he runs. Soon you could hear the whacking sound of a textbook and you yelling at him.

Yami:

"Y/N"

"Yes"

"Aside from being sexy what do you do for living?"

"........I slap guys that say cheesy pickup lines"

".....oh..."

"But you make it work." You say causing Yami to smirk and kiss you.

Yugi:

"H-hey Y/N"

"Hm?"

"I-If I-I was the Dark Magician...and y-you d-d- Dark Magician Girl w-w-we would make m-m-magic in the dark like you wouldn't b-b-believe." Yugi says blushing madly. You could tell that he was nervous about it.

"I would slap you Yugi but when you say it sounds so cute."

Joey:

"Y/N"

"Yes Joey."

"I don't want to be Seto's dog."

"I know Joey you've expressed that through a song and you've-"

"But I'll be your dog anytime."

"......"

"Okay do me a favor and rate that from a scale of one to a ten."

"......"

"I'll give it a ten."

"Joey."

"Yes?"

"Please be quiet."

Duke:

Duke was helping you with your Biology homework cause you sucked at it.

"Y/N are you an enzyme?"

"What are you-"

"Cause I want a chemical reaction with you."Duke says smirking at you causing you roll your eyes and go back to your work.

"Aww don't ignore it don't you know how long it took me to think of that!"

Bakura:

"Y/N the alphabet has 21 letters right?"

"No there's 26."

"I must've forgot U R A Q T" you look at him blushing as you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him.

"That's so cute"

Marik:

You see Marik come up to you holding a flash card and starts reading it.

"Are you a parking ticket cause you have fine written all over you." You blush a little. Marik was confused

"Y/N what the frig does this mean?!"

"....."

Yami Marik:

"What the frig is a pick up line?"

Jaden:

You were trying to do homework. Notice the word trying. You couldn't help but feel like you were being watched. Then you realized you were.......by Jaden.

"Jaden why are you looking at me?

"There must be something wrong with my eyes cause I can't take them off you."

You start to blush and laughs little causing Jaden to panic.

"What did I do something wrong? I knew I should've used a better on-" he quieted down once you kissed him.You pull back once he calmed down.You smile at him.

"That was so cute." You say causing him to blush a little.

Jessie:

You and Jessie were in each other's arms and looking at each other with eyes filled with love.

"Hey y/n?"

"Hm?"

"If I told you that you had a great body would you hold it against me?"

You started to untangle yourself from him and walk away.

"Hey y/n where you going? Come back here!"

"Ruined the moment Jessie!" You call back.

Zane:

You were reading when Zane came up to you.

"Are you a trap card?" You looked up at him .

".....why"

"Cause I've fallen for you.

You remained silent while you processed what he just said. Suddenly you hit him in the back of the head then kiss him. He looks at you in confusion.

"I had mix feelings." You say going back to reading.

Yusei:

You and Yusei were cuddling on the couch watching a movie together. There silence but it was comfortable silence. Suddenly Yusei pauses it making you turn to him in confusion.

"Are you a motorcycle?" He asks.

"Wh-"

"Cause you kick me into overdrive." You stare at him as you start to blush. You just stay quiet as you get up from the couch and walk out of the room.

Kite:

His head was in your lap as you played with his hair and he stared at you.

"Y/N do you have a map?"

"Wh-"

"Cause I keep on getting lost in your eyes"

You blushes and kissed him. For some reason he could pull it off.