You wear something sexy

Hey guys! Thank you so much for the 2k reads! All the comments and votes make my day! Anyway so this story is also on Quotev so if I get a request on there I do it here too and it's the other way around. Anyway so a close friend of mine has asked me -aka forced me against my will- to add in Chazz Princeton. Unlike Jesse, Zane, Yusei, and Kite however he will not get a full chapter to himself due to how far along I am on this.

Seto:
Seto has been invited to a formal party by some fruit company in United States. Seto decided to bring you along as his date. He waited patiently for you to come. He wore a pure white suit with a blue tie. After doing your hair and apply the final touches to your make up, you leave and meet up with Seto. Your dress was -insert color- and it cut off mid thigh. It brought out your curves and it looked amazing on you.When he saw you his eyes widened slightly and blush dusted his cheeks. You smile at him and laugh when you saw his blush.
"You look beautiful Y/N." He complements before kissing your nose.
"You look good too." You say back. "Come on we should leave now or we'll be late." You start moving away but Seto grabs your hand.
"Y/N, you know we could just stay here and-" Seto starts saying but you cut him off.
"Nope. You could though." You reply smiling before heading towards the door. Seto sighs and starts following you. He's going to have a tough time keeping guys away from you.

Yami:
Yami was a very patient guy when it comes to shopping. Most guys would be bored or would just choose not to come but he gives his opinion for every outfit you wear and even suggests some clothes. His eyes widen slightly as you come out wearing something he suggested. You stare at him confused and embarrassed. Your cheeks turn to a light red.
"Y-Yami?" Out of the corner of Yami's eye he noticed a male at the store with his eyes all over you.
"Name why don't you go but that outfit while I go do.....something." He says already walking away. Your eyes widen slightly when you realized what he's talking about.
"Yami your not mind crushing anyone"
"But Y/N he's-"
"Yami"
"Fine...."

Yugi:
There was a heatwave going on in domino city and everyone was trying to find ways to stay cool. You decided to stay in your room all day and wear very high shorts and a tang top. You were sprawled out on your bed-with no covers- with your favorite cold drink next to you and a fan. Yugi knocked on your door as you were watching videos.
"Come in" You say without taking your eyes off the screen. Yugi enters and his face immediately turns bright red when he sees you. Your legs that look so long and the sweat covering you made him stare at you. Noticing, you look at him confused.
"Yugi? Are you alright?"
".......um....I.......uh....."

Joey:
There was a dance at your school and Joey asked you to go with him.
"Nyeh Y/N you ready?" He asks as you as you put on the shoes you picked out.
"Yeah." You answer before opening your bedroom door. Joeys eyes widen as he sees you. Your dress brought out your curves and it made you look even more beautiful than usual. "What do you think?" You ask smiling at him. You look at his suit and notice his lop sided tie. You reach out and start fixing it. Joeys cheeks turn to a light pink as you move closer to him. "There." You say after you fix it. You okay Joey and smile when you see him staring at you."what?" Joey wraps his arms around your waist and kiss you passionately. You were surprised at first but kiss him back. After a couple of minutes you pull back.
"Come on were going to be late." You say walking away.
"But Y/N....." Joey whines.
"No Joey"
"Awww...."

Duke:
Duke invited you to go to the beach one day. Usually you wore a one piece but you decided to go in a bikini. You wore a t shirt and jeans over it. Duke picked you up and drove to the beach. You took off you t shirt and jeans revealing your bikini. Duke stood there looking you for a second before getting out of the trance. Duke wrapped his arms around you from behind and kissed your ear.
"Babe you look so sexy." He whispers causing you to blush.

Bakura:
The heat wave was horrible. Temperatures were rising over 100 degrees (Fahrenheit). You sat on the couch watching _________ just in shorts and a crop top. Bakura walked into your apartment shirtless due to the heat. He stared at you for a second. He then sat next to you and nuzzled your neck. His lips were brushing against your skin.
"Bakura" you in a firm tone. He sighs and pulls away. For a while you were able to watch your show peacefully. Then you felt a hand moving up your thigh.
"Bakura"
"Fine"

Marik:
You dragged Marik to go shoppinng with you so he could give his opinion. While you were in the changing room, Marik was sitting in a chair with his arms crossed over his chest, glaring at everything in sight. You walked out wearing a short dress that stops mid thigh.
"What do you think?" You ask with your hands on your hips. Marik stares at you for a moment.
".........why aren't you wearing pants?" You look at him confused.
"Marik this is a dress."
"That's a shirt. Y/N you can't wear only a shirt."
".........Marik why don't you go home?"
"But I want to see more shirts!"
"No"

Yami Marik:
"So I point it at his face?" Yami Marik nods and adjusts your grip on the millennium rod. The man tied up on the ground stared at you both very scared.
"Now BE BANISHED TO THE SHADOW REALM!" The rod starts to glow and your hair was being blown away from your face. Your expression was calm and serious. Yami Marik stared at you. You looked so sexy doing that. You look at Yami Marik confused when you notice his staring.
"What?" He shakes his head,
"Nothing pet."

~new~
Chazz:
Chazz's eyes widen as he stares at your outfit.
"What do you think?" You ask. As blush dusts his cheeks,Chazz answers.
"I-it's nice. Come on we're going to be late." He grabs your hand and escorts you to the party. Throughout the party Chazz kept you near him and introduced you as: The Chazz's amazing sexy girlfriend.

Jaden:
It was very hot today so you decided just to wear shorts and a t shirt. You were watching a movie while drinking soda when someone knocked on your door.You got up and walked towards the door and opened it, revealing Jaden. You smiled at him.
"Hey Jaden." You say while he looks at you up and down.
"Woah Y/N...." He says surprised. "You got a really awesome-" you hit the back of his head and slammed the door. "Body....." He says from behind the door.

Jesse:
Jesse watched you as you drawled a card from your deck. You smirk and summon a monster while explaining its special ability. There was just something about you that made you looks different. You had the same school uniform on and your hair was in its usual style but you just looked amazing. The wind was blowing through your hair and you looked calm and confident. It was kinda sexy. At this point Jesse wasn't even paying attention to the duel just to you.

Zane:
Your friend at the academy decided to (*cough*force against your will *cough*) give you a complete makeover. She added a bit of makeup on you and made you wear a dress....that was a bit mature. She then brought Zane over to your dorm saying not that you needed help with something. Zane opened your door and saw you. His eyes widened and blush dusted his cheeks.
"Y/N....wow..." He says. "You look.....stunning." You blush and look at the ground.
"T-thanks" You both stood there for a moment blushing before Zane kissed you.

Yusei:
There was a grand ball in honor of Yusei beating Jack. You wore your favorite dress that was F/C and it suited your figure. Yusei knocked on your door wearing his tuxedo. You open the door and Yusei smiles at you. He notices your curves and how the dress suit you perfectly.
"Beautiful as always." He says causing you to blush.

Kite:
Kite stares at you as you walk on the beach in a bikini. He knew how beautiful you were. Just that you were THIS beautiful.