Chazz part 2

I actually have no excuse-well except for the first 2 weeks. There's was an accident. Anyway the other 2 was just pure procrastination. Anyway here's the next chapter!

Annoying him:
".......you got no fluffy hair."
"Y/N were not starting this again."
"BUT JADEN HAS THE FLUFFIEST HAIR EVER AND YOU GOT....THIS!"
"THIS?!"
"HAVE YOU FELT HIS HAIR?!"
"NO THATS WEIRD!"
"WELL ITS SOFT LIKE A BED OF FEATHERS AND FLUFFY!"
"GAH YOUR SO ANNOYING!"

Going shopping:
"Tch I don't see a point in this." Chazz states crossing his arms over his chests scowling, You roll your eyes and examine a shirt. You take out of the group of shirts it was in and toss your bag onto Chazz. "Hey-what?! Why did you throw this?!"
"Be a good boyfriend and hold my bag."
"...Tch fine..."

Valentine's Day:
"Chazz it's Valentines Day!" You say throwing your arms around him from behind.He likes the gesture but doesn't show it. He keeps a blank yet slightly annoyed expression on his face and lays a hand on your arm.
"Yeah I know."
"SO....?" You say expectantly. Blush dusts his cheeks and he looks down at his jacket before he digs a box out of his pocket and holds it out to you. Smiling, you open it excitedly and see it's a bracelet. "I love it. Thank you." You say before kissing Chazz's cheek, causing him to blush even more and turn away.
"Yeah yeah..."

Drunk...:
"Chazz were going back to the dorms."
"NO THE CHAZZ DOESNT LISTEN TO ANYONE."
"Chazz."
"THE CHAZZ DOESNT GIVE A SH*T!!"
"Chazz when your sober your better run."

Pickup lines:
You were watching a movie with Chazz at his dorm. You were sitting on the couch, paying close attention to the movie. Chazz didn't pay attention to it at all, he was staring at you. He slid his hand closer to yours, just so that he could brush his fingers by yours but as soon as he did, you took it away and moved your hair out of your face. He huffed annoyed and crossed his arms over his chest.
"You know Y/N..." Chazz says trailing off looking at you, taking in your features.
"Hmm?" You reply not taking your eyes off the screen.
"The doctor called. He says your lacking some vitamin me."
"You know Chazz." You reply not even looking at him. "I would slap you but your too far."
"........I'm only a couple inches away."
"Do you want me to slap you?"

On your period....
"Chazz...it huurrts." You moan, curled up in a ball as Chazz runs his fingers through your hair.
"I know you told me. A lot. Tch it's your fault your a woman."
"And it's your fault that a slifer can beat you."

Babysitting:
Chazz scowls and glares at the laughing child and you play with him. Who knew someone so short could be so annoying. The kid was your friends brother and you brought him over hoping that Chazz could help but it ended up with him watching TV and you babysitting.
This child had a lot of energy. You sat on the couch tried and breathing heavily.
"Chazz can you please help me watch him? I'm really tired." Chazz was Immediately  about to say no but he noticed how tired you were and nodded.
"Tch fine." Chazz replies digging his fists deep into his pockets. He strolls where the child was digging through a box filled with board games. "Kid what are you doing?" Chazz asks kneeling down to his height. The kid pulls out a game and holds it towards Chazz.
"Will you play with me? My sister never plays." The child asks with tints of sadness in his eyes. Chazz immediately gets a flashback of his childhood. Where he asked Slade and Jagger to play with him but they always brushed him off. Loneliness was a big part of his childhood.Chazz nods while taking the game out of his hands and places it on the floor.
-a while later-
You didn't realize that you took a short nap but it was because you were just so tired. You stretch and get off the couch. You wondered to the living room where you found Chazz and the child playing Monopoly.
"Now you have to pay me $250!" The child states grinning.
"Whatever" Chazz says handing over the money. He actually looked like he was enjoying himself and was somewhat smiling. You grinned and walked away quietly.