Kite added

When you first meet him:

You were walking around a carnival holding a stuffed bear when you see a little kid looking lost and in tears. You walk over to him and kneel down to his height.

"Hey are you okay?" The boy looks at you scared.

"I can't find my brother!!" You wipes the tears that were on his face and smile.

"Don't worry I'll help you find him." He smiles.

"What's your name?"

"My names Hart." You nod.

"What's your brother's name?"

"His names Kite." You started to think about how you could help Hart find his brother. Well if there brothers than they should have a resemblance and if he's a good brother than he will start looking for him. Hart looked up at you worried as you were lost in thought. You noticed and gave him a smile.

"Can you do hold this for me?" You say as you give him the teddy bear. He nods as he hugs it tightly. You grab Hart's hand and you start walking around. You notice a boy running around frantically. You take a note that he's panicking and he has a strong resemblance of Hart. Bingo. You tighten your grip on Hart as you start running after the boy.

"KITE!" You call out. He looks at you confused. You come to a stop in front of him panting.

"Found.....your.....brother...." He smiles and laughs as Hart jumps into his arms. After you catch your breath and Hart and Kite embrace, Kite turns to you.

"Thanks for helping my brother." You nod. You were about to turn back when you hear Hart.

"WAIT! You forgot your bear!" You turn around.

"Keep it." You turn back and continue walking.

When he asks you out:

You fall to the ground with a hand holding your cheek. Drake, you boyfriend just slapped you. He used to be a really nice guy but then....his temper got in the way. He got angry a lot and took it out on you. You were too afraid to tell anybody, afraid that he'll hurt you even worse. Anyway, you met up with Drake at the park and as usual he was full of rage.

"YOU B*TCH! YOU THINK YOU CAN GO OUT LOOKING LIKE A SL*T?!" He kicked you in the stomach causing you to groan pain.

Kites POV

I can't stop thinking about that girl at the carnival. I owe her. If it wasn't for her than I would've never found Hart. I was walking around when I hear yelling a a groan of pain. I saw a guy kicking a girl in the stomach. I ran and tackled the guy.

"WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT?!" He yells angrily.

"LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE!!" I yell back. He has no right treating her like that.

"Sure you can take that sl*t." He says smirking. "She a worthless." He start walking away leaving me glaring at his back. I hear the girl groan and I look down to see that girl from the carnival. Wow... I kneel down and help her sit up. There was a bruise on her face and there may be some on her stomach. The girl looks at me and her eyes widen in surprise.

"Um...hi?" I say. She looks at me still suprised.

"Um..." She says. "Thanks for helping me." I smile a little.

"Your welcome. You know that he should leave him right?"

"I know but...it's just that I never had the courage to do so." She starts to met up.

"Sometimes just a little courage can change your life." I say. "How are you feeling?"

"Better now." I grab her hand. "Then come on. I'm showing you how a guy is really supposed to be."