Special Chapter part 2

Last year. September 19th I believe. I sat down on the side on my bed on the floor and started typing in my notes app. Feeling inspired by reading Yugioh Boyfriend Scenarios  I published it in Quotev. People commented and hearted it. I never felt so happy in my life. I made a vow to end this book in December of 2015 so that I can focus on my studies. I never thought about people requesting scenarios and people. I never thought about the usurp port I'll get. I never thought about all you out there. But now I'm extending it. I don't want to let this book go. Thank you all for making me smile and making me feel  like I can do anything.
Seto:
A/N Since I have forgotten the fact that Seto doesn't have a millennium item when writing the prologue so it's actually just going to be Yugi's millennium puzzle.
"Well you're just a ray of sunshine aren't you?" You comment as he glares at you. "Just like Seto." You mutter. You just explained to him that your from the future and somehow got to Ancient Egypt,
"You expect me to be stupid enough to believe that you came from the future?" He asks still glaring. You shrug.
"Well if Egyptian God Cards are real than why not? Besides look..." You reply as you take out your phone and go to your photo gallery. "It's future you."You proceed to show him photos of you and Seto together. Mainly its you smiling at the camera and him just staring at it blankly. There a very few pictures that you have in which he is somewhat smiling. Priest Seto stares at the photos mesmerized. Suddenly you see the photo of you and him kissing. You were trying to take a photo but then Seto randomly kissed you. You quickly pass over that photo silently hoping that Priest Seto didn't see it.
"What was that? That picture you passed." He asks confused. You blush lightly and try not to look at him.
"Oh...that was just a bad picture...it's nothing...." Priest Seto stares at you with a raised eyebrow but doesn't comment. "So now do you believe me? I have this." You say holding up your phone. "I have different clothing and I look different compared to regular girls here." Seto stares at you with his eyebrows furrowed trying to decide.
"There might be some truth to this..."
"HA!" You yell, smirking triumphantly.
"...so what's your relationship with...me?" He asks. You freeze , tensing up. You didn't want to outright tell him that your his girlfriend but....
"...we're...close friends...yeah close friends."

Yami:
You groan as you open your eyes. What happened? You looked around the room you were in. The walls seemed to be made from sandstone and there was neat holes in it to represent windows. The room was well lit and beside you there was a small bowl filled with what you believed to be water. You were on a soft bed that didn't feel like the mattress you had in the future but it is was somewhat soft. Holding your head with one hand, you sit up looking around. You suddenly remember that you were in Ancient Egypt-you simply believed it was all a dream but you were wrong.
"I see you have woken up. Are you alright?" A kind, polite voice asks. You see Yami (well Atem) walk up to you.
"Y-yes I'm fine. Thank you." You reply unsure how to converse with him. Atem smiles sweetly unconsciously calming you.
"That's good to hear. Where are you from? The guards found you in the middle of the desert. Your...clothing and looks seem ...unique." Atem asks trying not to offend you.
"Oh um...I'm from...well your not going to believe me if I tell you this but I'm from..." You then tell Atem about how you came from the future. There was a brief pause as he took everything in. "So..." You say breaking the silence. "Do you believe me or..." You say nervously.
"I believe you." Atem answers with not a hint of doubt or suspicion in his voice.
"Really?" You ask with a raised eyebrow. "Why do you believe me so easily?"
"I feel something...its keeps on telling me that I could trust you. Perhaps a future thing?" Atem replies unsure looking at you as you shrug in response.
"I don't know much about this time traveling thing myself I just remember your puzzle glowing and then I land in a pile of sand." Atem nods seriously before laying a hand on top of yours.
"Don't worry I'll do everything in my power to help you get back to your original time safely." Blush dusts your cheek as you awkwardly tense up.
"T-thanks." You say smiling at him. Atem tilts his head and looks at you.
"I have only one question to ask you: How do you know me? From what you describe it seems like we're quite close." You blush harder as he asks the question.
"Oh well...I'm your girlfriend." You mumble looking away. Atem smiles brightly at you.
"Well then I'm glad. I've only known you for a small amount of time and I could tel, how beautiful you are inside and out. My future self has chosen an amazing person and I hope I never do anything to lose you."

Bakura:
Bakura and you rode away from the guards. After some time Bakura stopped in front of a cave that was filled with gold and jewels. Bakura got off his horse and walked into the cave. Unsure what to do, you get off the horse and follow him. Once you enter the cave he points his sword at you. You put your hands up and step back.
"Who are you and how do you know about Kul Edna?" He asks glaring at you.
"I'm actually just a figment of your imagination that is here to console you and help you deal with all of your emotions. You hit your head while running from the Pharaoh and you've been unconscious for a while." You answer. Bakura stares at you with wide eyes unsure how to reply to your preposterous explanation. You suddenly smile and laugh at little, surprising him. "Just kidding I'm just a girl from the future so that's how I know about you trying to kill the Pharoah and all." Bakura glares at you and starts pressing the blade against your neck.
"I'm your going  to lie at least come up with a decent explanation." You scowl and move the blade away from your neck.
"Hey if I wasn't from the future then how else would I know that you-" you lean close to him. "-have a soft spot for..." You whisper the last word in his ear causing Bakuras eyes to widen.
"Fine and even if you were from the bloody future how did you get you."
"Your stupid millennium item got me here it's not like I wanted to be here!" You shout throwing your hands into the air. "...no offense..." You add.
"None taken."

Marik:
Marik falls asleep leaning on Odion. Ishizu is one her knees breathing heavily as she realizes what she has caused. Odion looked at you curiously.
"Who are you?" He asks. You smile at him as you quickly think of an alias.
"Oh I'm......Jessica....Messica." (If your name is Jesssia than just replace it with any name). He nods.
"How do you know Master Marik?"
"Oh he met me when he went outside and brought me here. He's so...innocent." You comment. You never seen Marik so....happy and cheerful. He was always reserved and his most common emotion was annoyance.
"I see." Odion replies. He picks Marik up and nods towards a hallway. "Come I'll bring you to a room where you can stay the night."

Yami Marik:
Ishizi holds her knees against her chest tightly and she quivers in fear and guilt. She brought out this side of Marik. She should've never took him outside-she should have never broken the rules. Meanwhile Yami Marik calms down and the regular Marik comes back. Marik smiles at you before collapsing onto you. You hold him in your arms stroking your hair. Odion wakes up and stares at you in disbelief.
"H-how did you calm him down?" He asks with awe. You smile and shrug.
"Just a gut feeling."