Seeing memes of him

Seto:

While being in Setos Office you were checking your email and see one from Your friend sent you an email telling you to look at an image. When you opened it up, you see a meme of your boyfriend. It was him smiling and it said: +100 puppies Seto Kiaba -his smile kills puppies OH NO NOT JOEY! You look up wide eyed at Seto. He looks up at you confused.

"What Y/N?"

Yami:

You were on your phone when you saw an image on Yami that caught your eye. It had Yami smirking and there was a caption. It said: YAMI YUGI I must warn you he looks d*mn good in a tutu. You raised an eyebrow.

"Yami!" He replied from another room,

"Yes?"

"Why do you have a tutu?" There was a brief pause.

"...reasons...."

Yugi:

You were looking up images when you found one of Yugi....it said: They shoved me into a locker I shoved them into the shadow realm. You looked up at Yugi wide eyed. 

Joey:

You got an email from Joey that said: BEST MEME EVER!!! You opened it up and it had a picture of an angry Joey that said: BROOKLYN RAGE: You won't like him when he's angry! You just chuckled lightly and shook your head.

Duke:

Since Duke is known for being sexy you decided to make a meme. You printed out a picture of him and wrote under it: PROCEED WITH CAUTION THIS PLACE CONTAINS DUKE DEVLIN WOMEN WITH HEART CONDITIONS ARE ADVISED TO NOT ENTER! THIS GOES TO WOMEN WITHOUT HEART CONDITIONS AS WELL! Then you pasted that outside of your apartment. Yeah Duke just chuckled at it when he saw it but the fangirls.....oh god...

Bakura:

Your friend or in this case Marik showed you a meme that said YAMI BAKURA He has more fangirls than Marik and Duke Devlin combined! You laughed a bit and when Bakura came and saw it he just chuckled and pulled you closer.

Marik:

You laughed a little when you saw a meme of Marik that said: MARIK ISHTAR The only guy who can make riding a motorcycle while wearing goggles cool. Marik on the other hand loved whoever made this meme.

Y.Marik:

You started laughing hysterically at the meme you saw that said YAMI MARIK when he sees shippings featuring himself! Yami Marik though was confused.

"What the hell is this?! What is this 'shipping'?" When you told him what is was however.....whoever made that meme is currently being hunted down by a maniac who has the power to send you to the shadow realm.

Jaden:

You and Jaden were looking up memes of him just because you could and you saw one that said: I'm Jaden Yuki! The cute hyperactive one that people wants to choke in his sleep! You were laughing hysterically but Jaden....felt threatened meaning that he made you stay with him the whole night to make sure that no one was going to choke him.

Yusei:

You saw a meme and Yusei who was looking over your shoulder saw it as well. It said: Yusei Fudo is hot. If you make him mad he will duel you and win back the girl that you took from him. You blushed lightly and Yusei chuckled.

"D*mn right I will." He says and kisses your cheek.