When he finds out you self harm

Warning this is a sad chapter!!

Seto:

You couldn't deal with it anymore. People keep on sending you hate just because you were dating Seto. It was too much. You got insecure. You called yourself fat, stupid, ugly, and many other names. You couldn't deal with it. You went into the bathroom and got a razor. You made cuts all along your wits and made one for every hate comment you received that day. Seto came in and you gasped in suprise causing you to drop the razor. He looked at your bloody wrists. He looks at you straight in the eye.

"Why?" Your eyes shift to my phone and he grabs it. He scrolls through and then he keeps on looking back from me to my bloody wrists and then to the phone. Seto drops the phone and he pulls you into a hug. He hugs tightly and you can see a tears running down his eyes.

"Screw what everyone says y/n. You are important to me. You are beautiful. F*uck what they say. They are all idiots. I'm not leaving you. Your beautiful, kind gentle, smart, thin, caring, sweet, funny, and your my other half. Don't listen to them."

Yami:

You too got hate as well. Yami told you to ignore it but it's hard. It's everywhere and you can't get it out of your head. You ran into the bathroom and got your pocket knife. You first let the blade run against your skin while you thought about everything people have said to you. You started to carve letters onto your arm. First a U. Then a G. Then a L. Then a Y. UGLY. You started to sob quietly. Yami heard and opened the bathroom door. He saw your arm. He quietly gasped when he saw the knife. He grabbed it and threw it out if the bathroom. He had tears streaming down his face. He cupped your in his hands as he looked at you.

"Why y/n?" You started to break down.

"I couldn't deal with it. It haunted me." He pulled you into a hug and whispered things into your ear,

"I'm sorry I never payed attention. I'm sorry I never cared when you first told me. Don't listen to them. I don't care about what they say. Screw them! Your the best person I've ever met! We can stop this but just please promise me that you won't do this ever again!"

Yugi:

You pulled your knees up to your chest and buried your face into it. It was all your fault. You were meeting your parent up to dinner but you were 2 minutes late. When you came someone mugged them and stabbed them both. By the time the ambulance arrived they were dead. You blamed yourself. If you came on time then you could've stopped them. Then they would be alive. There were bad thoughts that clouded your head. 'Its my fault. I should've died not them. It's my fault.' You went to the kitchen and got out the knife. It was quickly taken away and you look up to see Yugi.

"Don't do it. You can do an alternative just don't do it."

Joey:

You couldn't take it. The stress, the pain was too much. You needed to let it out. You got a razor and started cutting your legs. A hand took the razor away. You look up and see Joey.

"Don't do it y/n. There could be an alternative. There's another way. Please stop doing this. I'm here for you."

Duke:

You were bullied. All of the popular girls at school loved Duke but hated the fact that you were together. They tormented you, beat you, and did everything they could to make your life miserable. At first you ignored them but soon it got under your skin. It got to the point where you avoided seeing Duke. You started cutting. When you were in your room you heard Duke enter your apartment.

"Y/N?" You closed your door and started to breath heavily. He came to your door and knocked softly. "I know your in there." You arm was covered in blood but you ignored it and pushed your weight against the door.. Duke pushed the door open and gasped when he saw your arm. He hugged you tightly as you cried into his shoulder. He rubbed your back and after you got calm he then started to help you stop.

Bakura:

You let the blade slide against your skin until you get the courage to actually cut. Somebody took the blade and you turn to see Bakura.

"No." He says.

Marik:

You were depressed. Your older sister past away in an accident. She was I someone that you looked up to and she was there for you. You loved her. Losing her made you depressed. It eventually lead to cutting.You wee about to cut when Marik comes in and he takes the knife.

"YOU SHALL NOT HURT MY GIRL YOU STUPID KNIFE!! YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU CAN GET PAST ME BUT YOU CANT! YOU SHALL NEVER HURT Y/N!!!!!" He starts punching the knife and then he stabs it with his rod. You facepalm and all of the horrible thoughts you had went away as you watched Marik. He may be an idiot but in a way he helped you get over it.

Y.Marik:

All of your friends turned against you. You had no idea what you've done but they were angry at you. They spreader rumors and now people are bothering you. They even started hurting you. You needed the pain to end. You got a knife and started to swipe it against your skin. Blood poured out but the knife was taken from your hand. You see Yami Marik shaking his head.

"Don't do it y/n. I need you here with me."

Jaden:

You were depressed. You don't know why but you started feeling like you were fat, ugly, and that everyone was against you. You felt like that if you left than no one would notice. You walked into the woods and let a few tears fall. You got your pocket knife and started carving words onto your arms and legs. Ugly. Fat. Stupid. Freak.

"Y/N?" You saw Jaden. He gasped. He took off his jacket and put it over your cuts trying to stop the bleeding. He took the knife and threw it. He looked back at you. He saw you red eyes and tear stained cheeks. He saw the words carved. He hugged you tightly and whispered words.

"I'm here for you. You aren't ugly. Your beautiful. You aren't fat. Your thin. You aren't a freak. I love you y/n. We'll get through this."

Yusei:

You were stressed. For you the only way to get rid of to was to cut. When Yusei came over he held your hand and kissed you. When he pulled back he looked at you and stared into your eyes.

"Why y/n?" He asked. "Please don't do it. I'll here for you. I'll help you. I'll never leave you." You started to cry and he hugged you singing quietly.

"Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound..." He kept on until you fell asleep.