Yusei added

First meet:

You here a crash and immediately start running towards the sound of where it came from. You see a red duel runner crumpled and broken. There was a guy with crazy yet cool hair too trying to fix it.

"You need help?" You ask. He nods slightly. 3 and a half hours later it was fixed except for a few scratches and dents here and there.

"Thanks." He said. He sticks his hand out at you.

"I'm Yusei."

When he asks you out:

"Hey y/n!" You turn around and smile knowing it was Yusei. You two have gotten close. You both were protective of your friends, and loved dueling. You smile at him.

"hey!"

"Do you want to go out with me some time?" You nod.

"Okay."

At the date:

You guys rode your duel runners for a while and than walked around in the moonlight.

first Kiss

You were fixing a duel runner with Yusei and when he looked at you he laughed. You raised an eyebrow.

"what?" He chuckles a bit more before answering. "You have oil all over your face." You start to reach for the rag but he takes it instead.

"I got it" he wipes off the oil and then wraps his arm around your waist before pulling you into a kiss.

Invasion of Privacy:

You walk in and sigh, tired from the duel you have just finished. You here coos and you walk in cautiously to see Yusei looking through your photos album?

"Yusei what are you doing here?" He looks at you.

"The real question is why were you so cute when you were little?"

"What do you mean 'were'?!"

When someone flirts with you:

Yusei was taking to one of his friends who he called 'annoying' I think his name was Jack (sorry Jack fans). Anyways apparently he's been wanting to meet you for a while so Yusei finally agreed! You guys got to the door and you saw Jack Atlas the guy whose ass got kicked by Yusei. He looked at you surprised.

"Is this her Yusei?" Yusei nods. "I'm Jack and is single." He says flirtatiously winking at you. You wink back.

"Im y/n you look just fine staying like that!" He scowled and Yusei chucked putting his arm around you.

When you hear him sing:

Anytime you just can't sleep he will hold you in his arms and sing a soothing lullaby until you fall asleep.

How to get him to smile:

He loved just watching you fix duel runners. It's was like watching a girl version of him.

Weirdness:

You found a video online and it said

"Brought to you by Yusei's Poptarts!"

Okay......weird

When he does something cute:

You really liked his catch phrase and laughed a little anytime he said "ITS TIME TO REV IT UP!"