Story Info

This is my very first nalu fan-fiction and I'm super-duper excited! I'm going to put the descriptions of the characters down below for you to guys to check it out! I hope you enjoy my book!

DON'T SKIP THIS PART AND READ THE FIRST CHAPTER! THIS WILL COME IN HANDY WHEN YOU ACTUALLY START READING! SWEAR!

~~~

Name: Lucy Heartfilia

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Lucy Kick

Background: When Lucy Heartfilia was 7 years old, her mother, Layla, died from a car accident. She was walking across the street until 2 drunkards drove into her. Heartbroken, Lucy's father, Jude, filed a lawsuit to avenge Layla's death. It turns out that the 2 drunkards were not actually drunk, but did it on purpose. Evidence suggest that they were sadists. He won the case and gained a lot money out of it, but he was still in a state of depression. To clear his mind from his wife's death, he suppressed his feelings into his work ever since Lucy was 10 years old. Lucy tried to cope with her emotions all by herself and lost the one thing that was very important to her. Jude.

~~~

Name: Natsu Dragneel

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Too Hot To Handle

Background: Natsu Dragneel lived a carefree life ever since he was a baby, but that all changed when his father, Igneel, started gambling. Losing a lot of money, Igneel started to get drunk and smoke without letting his wife, Grandeeney, know. When Natsu was 3 years old however, Grandeeney knew his secret and thought Natsu should know the truth when he grows older. After a year of his wife knowing his secret, Igneel moved out of his house and went to a place where no one can find him. He even left his phone so nobody would be able to contact him. He thought he left everything he holds dear, but what he didn't know was that he left something so precious that Grandeeney never told him. Grandeeney was pregnant with Wendy.

~~~

Name: Gray Fullbuster

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Too Sexy For His Shirt

Background: Gray Fullbuster lost his mother when she was giving birth to him. Gray's father loved his wife so much and was heartbroken every time he saw Gray, because Gray reminded him about his wife. He couldn't bear the pain he was feeling and left his son on the doorstep of someone's house. Ringing the doorbell, Gray's father hid behind a bush and saw a nice woman take Gray in. He knew he will regret his decision of leaving his son, but he was so happy to see him being able to be properly taken cared of which was something he could never give to Gray. Before he left his son, Gray's father gave him something precious of his, so that Gray will always have something of his to remember.

~~~

Name: Erza Scarlet

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Titania

Background: Erza Scarlet lived with her grandfather and was taught how to do martial arts. She received her black belt when she was 9 years old and continued to train to become one of the best. Erza also enjoys doing beauty pageants. She was known for her physical beauty and was awarded the title, Beauty Queen when she was 13 years old. There was no doubt Erza was very popular with many people. In her middle school years, the students admire her strength and beauty so much that they gave her a nickname that will never be forgotten: Titania. However, she temporarily stopped doing martial arts and beauty pageants to focus more on her education.