One: Luna's P.O.V. Guardian of the Night

The moon shines bright tonight.
  Only because I'm the one controlling it.
  Yeah, that's me, Guardian of the Night. Call me Luna. I wave my hands and it becomes a full moon, brighter and bolder than the sliver it was before.
  I smile at my accomplishment and continue reading my book under a willow tree. The flowers are a pale pink, a signature color over here in Fantasy Land. This area is pink all over. The only sounds I can hear are the crickets, the pond, and the light breeze. The air is warm, but not humid. Perfect. My long purple dress flows nicely in the breeze.
  "Luna!"
  Oh God.
  "Luna!" the voice calls out again. I already know who it is, but I look anyway; Trinity.
  "Luna," she says when she arrives next to me."Aren't you going to join the party? You said you were taking a five minute break."
  "I am," I answer.
  "It's been an hour."
  "Oh. Sorry. I got carried away. This book is so good! And I made a full moon..."
  "That's great!" Trinity cheers."But, c'mon. Have some fun!" Ah, Trinity. The peppiest person on Dreamscape. I know all fairies are like that, but she's a happy girl.
  And yes, she's a fairy. Not like a peony thing with wings. She's tall with long tan legs and blue eyes. I have to say she looks awesome tonight: her usual long pale pink and orange dress is now a knee length bright pink one. Her long dirty blonde hair is let down. And of course, she's barefoot. She hates shoes.
  "Ok, fine," I agree."But you owe me an hour of alone time tomorrow before you come barging in with a surprise."
  She laughs."Agreed."
  We walk through the pond, the smooth pebbles under our toes, and the ends of my dress getting wet. We come to the field and skip across it, the long grass tickling our feet. We come to the white and pink castle which is where Trinity lives.
  She opens the door, and a blast of heavy pop music kills my eardrums. I wince. I'm more of an alternative kind of person.
  "Haha!" Trinity leads me farther in, where fairies are dancing with drinks in their hands.
  I cover my ears.
  "Come on, Luna, dance! Enjoy yourself!" she screams over the loud music blaring through speakers.
  "I can't hear you!" I scream.
  I pull her arm out onto the deck, where the music is muffled."I think I'd rather stay out here," I tell her.
  "Are you sure?" she asks."It's mighty fun in there!"
  "'Mighty'? Really, Tri? I'm sure." I manage a small giggle.
  "Okay. I'll come back out in a few minutes, 'kay?"
  "Okay."
  She skips back in and I head back to the tree.
  I read for a few minutes. Trinity doesn't come back out. I stand up from my comfortable spot and watch her through the window in distance. She's dancing, her hair whipping through the air and her arms waving.
  I sigh.
  Lights flash, and a blinding brightness shines on me. My eyes are pulled to the source, causing me to wince and close my eyes, feeling blinded. There's two sources of lights I realize now, and the light is gone. I open my eyes again to see a run down red pickup truck.
  A figure comes out of the driver's seat, and slams the door. 
  Suspense rises in my senses, and even with my long dress on I'm ready to run. My stomach does flips.
  The figure trudges closer and closer, and I begin to fear for my life, and whatever might happen next. When the figure is only a yard away, I realize there's nothing to be afraid of.
  "Get in," smiles my boyfriend Orion.