Chapter Thirty: Annabelle's P.O.V. What A Shame

I wake up again, this time in a different room, with a big window. Outside the window displays Galaxy City, almost entirely destroyed. The sky is pure black and dust flies in the wind. Random creatures and monsters roam about.
I want to move closer, but chains are still around my wrists and ankles. I know I can't break them; I've become weaker each second I'm trapped. Who knows how long it's been. I'll die here.
I view the room, and there's no sign of Cipher. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
I sigh and close my eyes for a minute. When they open, Cipher stands grandly in front of me.
"Like the view?" he asks, smirking."I've had a recent move to Galaxy City! I heard there was a nice neighborhood."
That damn sly bastard. I don't say anything.
"No comment? That's too bad. I thought you'd be happy you're back home. And I'm sure you'll see your friends soon! In fact, I just had a little chat with Trinity!"
I turn my head to face the window, avoiding eye contact with the demon. Is Trinity here? I need to control my temper. Don't snap. I'll only embarrass myself if I talk back or fight. He always wins.
"Hm," he says,"I guess you just don't care for them anymore."
My face gets red, and my anger begins to boil over. I jump up and spread my wings. My ball my fists and raise them up to his face. My eyes turn blood red."What have you done to Trinity?!" I screech.
He only looks at me and snaps his fingers. The chains get tighter and stronger. I wince in pain and fall back to the ground. My wings are still spread, but I can't fly away.
"Nothing at all! But maybe she'll do something to you."
  My heart fills with fear. Tears arise in my eyes, but I won't let them fall."What a shame," he says as he walks away.