Chapter Seventeen: Orion's P.O.V. Castle

We're sweating as we race up the hill to Trinity's castle. It's flaming like crazy, bits of it falling to the ground.
"What do we do?!" Maia screeches.
"Well, we can't go in there, can we?" Luna answers, unsure.
"But what if she's in there?!" Maia argues.
I don't butt in. I watch as Trinity's home burns like hell. I'm not sure of what to do - Trinity could be dying in there, or she's not. I have feeling we're going to end up going in anyway, and if she's in there or not we are risking our lives. We could die.
But it's worth it.
"We have to go in," I declare.
Luna and Maia look at me like I'm crazy but don't argue.
"Take very deep breathes!" I shout, and run in the melting door.
  It's steaming hot, I feel as if I've reached the end of my times and into the punishment of hell. Everything is falling. Stupid gravity. Even if Trinity is in here, she'd be dead.
  "Trinity!" I call out, but it's no use. It's loud with the crackling fire and snapping of wooden beans.
  I go in further, my eyes stinging. Smoke is clouding my lungs already. I search the whole first floor, but she's not there. The second floor is nearly coming down to the first floor, and I don't bother checking the third floor. It's demolished. The basement us the only place left. I would check, but it's too risky. The castle could collapse at any moment.
  "I'm going down to the basement!" Luna announces.
  "No, you can't! If Trinity's down there, she's dead! It's not worth it!" I shout.
  "She could be alive and suffering!" Luna screams.
  There's an insanely loud crack. The castle is going to fall.
  Maia runs out."C'mon!" she yells to us.
  I begin to run, but stubborn Luna looks with solemn eyes to the basement which you can see through the floor. I reach for her hand.
  I look up. Debris is falling from the very top of the house - which seems to reach the sky. The building is coming down. In seconds we'll all be crushed and killed.
  "Luna!"