Chapter Twenty: Luna's P.O.V. Awkward

Maia saved my life.
  And Orion didn't.
  I know he was scared at the time, or something, and probably speechless and frozen, unable to even dare to reach out for my hand. I thought I was going to die. But Maia pushed him out of the way and pulled me out of there just in time.
  And Orion didn't.
  I know he wishes he did. I can see the regret in his eyes as we walk aimlessly through Fantasy Land. I just hope there's no hard feelings between the three of us.
  Well, this is awkward.
  "Who could've set her castle on fire?" Maia asks.
  Praise her for breaking the silence.
  "Probably Cipher or one of his minions or weird creations," Orion answers firmly.
  I gulp."Or an accident by someone who luckily got out of Ghost Lagoon. But that's a long shot."
  "That's not really important, I guess," Maia says."We have to find Trinity and Annabelle."
  "It's no use," Orion sighs."We'll never find them."
  I stop walking and glare at him."What, so you're just going to give up?!"
  "What else is there to do, Luna?! Go wander around Dreamscape, putting yourself in danger for people who are probably dead?!"
  "Annabelle and Trinity are not dead!"
  "You don't know that!"
  "Well neither do you!" I stand there, breathing heavily.
  "You know what?! Go! If you want to save them so bad, go! Find them! Or die trying. Because guess what? I don't care!"
  I gasp slightly. He doesn't care. My eyes go wide, my jaw drops.
  He doesn't care.
  Maia looks to me.
  I have to find my friends. I stomp off, Maia following me.
  And I know exactly where I'm going.