Chapter Eleven: Trinity's P.O.V. Finding Annabelle

"Annabelle!" my voice echoes through the dark depths of Black Fire. Fairies like me aren't usually welcome here, but with the good intentions of trying to find my friend, I think it'll be okay.
  Yet, so far we've had no luck - the place is deserted. And it's darker than usual, which I didn't think was possible until now.
  The only thing we can do is hope she escaped to another area, and the worse thing we can think is she is in the possession of Cipher.
  Thoughts race through my mind as I call and call her, my scared tone mimicking me as it travels. Annabelle and I may have our differences, but I can't help but worry now. It's been hours. Hours. I walk further, wondering if this is a way out or if we're just getting more lost than we already are.
  "It's a trap," Maia guesses. But that's all she's been saying for the last hour.
  I glance towards her and decide to finally acknowledge her,"Okay, Maia. It could be."
  She sighs.
  "Where did everyone go?" Luna asks curiously.
  "I don't know," Orion answers."This place could've already been wiped out by Cipher. Or they evacuated."
  "Does that mean..." I sniffle."...Annabelle's gone?" I feel tears fill my eyes; I try to blink them away but that only makes them stream down my face.
  "Awe, Trinity..." Maia walks over to put her arm around me, but I slap it away.
  "Ow!" she cries."Trinity!"
  "Trinity!"
  "Trinity!"
  "Stop!" I scream."Stop, I can't take it! I have to find her on my own. We're not making any progress doing it like this. I'm going to find her alone."
  "No, wait!" Luna yells.
  "Come back!" Maia yelps.
  "Stop!" Orion shouts."It's dangerous!"
  But I don't listen to them. I walk deeper into the darkness. I don't know where I'm going, who I'll meet, what will happen, or how I'll survive. But I'm going to find Annabelle.