Two: Trinity's P.O.V. Abandoned

"Woohoo!"
  That's me, the loudest and craziest of them all.
  Music blares from the speakers, and the bass sends a vibration through the castle. I'm dancing around, screaming, whipping my long hair all around, unable to stop myself. When I start dancing, I can't stop. I laugh with a few fairies then head to the back.
  The song ends and another, more indie rock, comes on. It reminds me of Luna...
  Luna!
  I promised her I'd go back out. I peer out the window into the dark night. I walk out to the porch. The music quiets and the crickets fill its place. I find the creatures rather annoying, and I don't know how Luna can spend one minute out here without getting flustered. I skip across the field. The grass itches my feet and ankles. I skip faster. I make it to the pond, finally, and breathe I sigh of relief. I step in. The water only ever reaches my ankles.
  "Eee!" I screech, one loud noise in a universe of silence. The water is freezing.
  I reluctantly step across the chilly pond, and reach the willow tree. I sigh deeply. I look around the corner for Luna.
  But she's not there.
  WAIT. WHAT?! She's not there?! I spent fifteen minutes of torture to come be with her, and she's not here?
  "Ugh!" I eventually let out my anger with a grunt, and I kick a small pebble. I cut my toe on it."Damn it!" I sit down and cringe in pain.
  Tonight is not my night.
  Blood trickles to the pond.
  I look out at the castle. There they are, my fellow best fairy friends, living it up while I'm out here sulking. I'm supposed to be the optimistic one!
  Wait. I could've used my wings.
  I begin to cry. I can't stop. Hot, messy tears come flowing down, making tiny rivers streaming down my cheeks.
  I feel my eyes start to close. I fall asleep.
  It's the next morning. The sun has just risen. Everyone partying last night is gone. I'm still at the willow tree, thinking about Luna. Was she kidnapped? Or did she just abandon me? Is she dead? What the hell happened?!
  I fly back to the castle and get the phone. I know exactly who to call.