Chapter Thirty Three: Orion's P.O.V. Time To Die?

The spear head is pointed toward us.
  "Should we run?" Maia asks.
  "Uh... use your water power!" I suggest quickly.
  "I'm too scared! It won't work!" she yelps.
  "Everyone just calm down, okay?" Luna says soothingly."Maybe we can reason with them." She steps up, and the person stops."This is all probably just a big misun-"
  Silence stings the air. Her eyes go wide. Maia's eyes go wide. My eyes go wide.
  The spear jabs right into her stomach.
  The spear holder snickers, and soon it turns into a cackle as they lift their head and reveal their face.
  Trinity watches as Luna falls in front of her. Trinity takes the spear out of Luna.
  I gulp.
  Maia cries out and runs towards Luna. She kneels before her bleeding body.
  "How could you?" she whimpers to Trinity."I... I can't believe... w-why?"
  Trinity stabs the spear into the ground and leans on it."Cipher's orders." She doesn't sound like Trinity.
  I go over to Maia.
  "She's not looking good," she tells me.
  "What do we do about Tri?" I question, as I nervously watch her fiddle with spear and growl.
  "Cipher put a spell on her," she declares."I'm sure of it."
  "How do we stop her?"
  "I don't know! Reason with her?!"
  "If only Luna could help..."
  Maia shakes Luna."C'mon, Luna, wake up!"
  "Hey! Don't hurt her!"
  Suddenly, Trinity comes charging towards me at high speeds. Her spear points to my head, but luckily I duck just in time. Then she goes after Maia.
  Maia grabs ahold of the spear, but Trinity won't let go.
  "Let go!" Maia grunts."Snap out of it!"
  Trinity says nothing and pulls the spear to her stomach.
  Maia's hands slip out of her firm grip and falls back."Cipher's got you hypnotized! Please don't kill us!"
  "What about Annabelle?!" I scream.
  Silence.
  "What... about... A-Annabelle..." I manage with shaky breath. I sigh.
  Trinity seems to be pain. She clutches her heart and falls to her knees."A-Annabelle..." She begins to cry. Tears flow from her eyes down her face, and on to her cloak."I failed her. Cipher is probably killing her while he's controlling me... and I was - I - I was trying to kill you guys. Luna could be dead and it's all my fault! I'm so sorry!" She looks up at us and the glow in her face is back.
  I wrap Maia and Trinity in a hug.
  "What do we do? I don't want to go on without Luna," Maia says.
  "We can't just leave her here," I add.
  "I'm okay, guys," Luna manages with moans as she sits up.
  "Luna!" Maia exclaims. She goes to hug her girlfriend, and helps her up.
  "Can we go on?" I wonder.
  Luna nods, towards Trinity and to answer to question.
  "That's Cipher's place, and I know Annabelle is trapped in there with chains that are weakening her," Trinity informs us.
  "So let's go defeat him," Maia says.
  "How?" I ask.
  She shrugs, and follows as Trinity leads us in.