Chapter Twenty Five: Orion's P.O.V. Inside Luna's Mansion

I creep inside Luna's mansion, scared to find what is going on.
  The voices echo throughout the main entryway. I decide to follow the origin of the voices. I peer down the left hall and find shadows on the wall. I tiptoe cautiously and find one of the doors left a crack open.
  Inside, monsters and odd results of Cipher's weirdness gather. A single candle is lit in the middle of their huddle.
  "Cipher is gathering the ingredients to strengthen his power," one monster with an extremely deep voice informs.
  "He's not getting them by himself though," another snickers in a higher, raspy tone."He made a deal with some dumb ol' fairy."
  I gasp, but softly enough so no one hears. I can't help but wonder if that fairy is Trinity. O don't want to be mean, but... she can be kind of dumb sometimes.
  "By the name of?" a monster asks.
  "Trinity," the raspy-voiced creature replies.
  Well, crap.
"Where is she now?" yet another wonders.
"She is headed out to Mount Bill to get the gold that lays at the top," the deep-voiced one says.
"And no one seems to be in her way," laughs the raspy one.
"Meeting adjourned," they all announce, and file out.
I run to cover. As soon as they all exit the mansion, I go back out into the main hallway.
So Trinity's idiocy finally came back to haunt not only her, but all of us. And she doesn't even know it. She probably made a deal with Cipher, not knowing what she really is gathering. I wonder what he's doing for her in exchange.
  I wonder if the others know. That would suck if I was the last one to find out. Please don't tell me I'm the side character in this.
  Wait - why did I even come here again?
  Oh, yeah. To rest.
  But I guess there's no sleeping during the apocalypse.
  I rush out of the mansion to find Maia and Luna. I don't care if they haven't forgiven me, or if I haven't apologized, or they haven't said sorry.
  Trinity's in danger. We all are.