Chapter Thirty Seven: Annabelle's P.O.V. Final Act

I nods towards the others and lift the darkness I created.
  I fall to the floor yet again.
  A surge of energy fills the room, and water gushes to Cipher. I'm guessing Maia found water powers. Orion punches the enemy.
  I feel a shadow above me. Trinity.
  "Are you okay?" she asks timidly.
  "Just dying," I say casually.
  She kneels beside me.
  "I'm sorry about what I said earlier," I apologize.
  She tries to avoid eye contact."No, no, it's fine. I am a klutz."
  "I didn't realize that you-"
  "Yeah, well, it's nothing," she says quickly."It was just the heat of the moment."
  "Oh, that's a shame. 'Cause I've been thinking, and that's really sweet."
  She lights up."Really?"
  I cough.
  She holds me."Annabelle! You're losing blood! No, no, no, please don't die..."
  "That last attack was all I had left. I risked my life, but maybe you guys will make it out alive..."
  "No, why would you do that?! You can't leave us! You can't leave me!" Her tears drop to the floor. Her hands rest on my cheeks.
  We watch as Luna, even with blackness covering the sky, summons her night powers.
  Cipher yells.
  "Give it up, Cipher," Orion declares."You're finished!"
  Suddenly, Trinity leaves my side and blasts Cipher.
  He disintegrates.
  She comes back to me.
  "I didn't know fairies had powers," Luna says as the others gather around me.
  "They don't," Trinity informs."I have a special power. It's love."
  I smile."Thank you all. I love you."