Seven: Orion's P.O.V. Brave

I feel my whole body shaking.
I don't look back. But I know everyone else is up from back against the wall, cautiously lingering close behind me.
  No one knows what this is - or who. A mysterious figure shaded black with white glowing eyes.
I open the doorknob with fear. It creaks open a little bit.
Then, a red fire blast bursts open the door, causing everyone to fly back against the wall.
Everyone except me.
I watch as vine and branches with dead leaves curl and twist by their arms and legs and heads, wrapping their bodies up. Tight.
I turn around to face forward again, seeing the figure walk through the doorway. His glowing eyes are red now. Is he angry? Oh no...
The tips of his long, slim fingers touch my chin. I pull away.
  There's laughter. A deep, evil laughter.
  "Let them go!" I shout, as if that will do anything. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. I don't know.
I hear choking. The vines and branches are killing them.
"Stop!" I yell. I'm not sure what to do. I blank out. I want to scream, maybe even cry, but I'm the only male here and I have to be brave.
I look around for something. I don't know what. I grab the creature's wrists and twist them."Stop!" I repeat."Stop, stop, stop!"
I hold his wrists and I kick what I think must be his stomach. If he even has a stomach. He's not human, after all.
He does push back. But he doesn't fall. I jump and tackle him.
"Orion!" There's a strangled, hoarse, sort-of yell from Luna."D-don't fight-t it."
"No! I have to save you!" I argue.
I feel myself fly backwards with a hard kick, and soon I'm being swallowed up by branches against the wall next to Luna and Trinity.
"Damn it," I manage to choke up."I'm so sorry, guys." I sigh."I failed."
I guess it's the end for us.