Chapter Eighteen: Maia's P.O.V. Hero

"Luna!"
  Orion stands there helplessly, only shouting her name, while he should be saving Luna. The seconds going by are slow but quick at the same time.
  I push Orion aside and grab for Luna's hand. I pull her out of the castle just in time, as it comes crashing down.
  We both fall, her landing on top of me. She's sitting on top of me. We sort of just stare at each other for a moment, wide eyed and stunned. Luna is blushing like crazy.
  "Th-thank you," she stutters.
  "You were about to be crushed," I say."I had to save you."
  Orion just eyes us, unable to speak.
  We stay like that for another minute, just looking into each other's eyes awkwardly.
  Luna finally clears her throat to break the silence, and gets up from the awkwardly accidental sexual position. I sit up.
  "I-I..." Orion stammers."Luna, I..."
  "Hey, Orion, it's cool," Luna says nonchalantly.
  Then I realize it. Orion was going to save Luna. He was going to be that heroic boyfriend that he wants to be. But then I stepped in and saved her. I couldn't help it - and he wasn't doing anything, so...
  Great. Is Orion going to hate me now?
  I look at him, and we make eye contact. His eyes are wide.
  Oh crap.