Chapter Twenty Nine: Luna's P.O.V. Never Danced Like This Before

We're both still crying. I taste her salty tears as our lips and tongues battle.
  After a few minutes, we both end. We just stare at each other for a couple seconds. Then we dive into a hug.
  "I've wanted to do that for a long time," Maia admits.
   I smile, for real this time. I feel free. No more Orion clinging onto me.
  We both stand up, holding hands. I move my feet, as does Maia. For some reason, we're dancing. She giggles. I observe her tan face and brown eyes. We him a similar tune, although I have never heard it in my life and somehow we both feel it's familiar. Our feet shift and shuffle in coordination. She spins me. My long dress, ends in ruins, flows in a circular motion.
  We end up chuckling so much that we bend over, clutching our sides. Then there's silence.
  "I feel like we should go try and find where Trinity disappeared off to," I say.
  Maia nods. We search from our spot towards the direction Trinity vanished from.
  "Hey!" she calls out, and points."Someone is running!"
  "They're not wearing dress though," I sigh. I look again."But who could that be? Sadly, most citizens are stuck back in Galaxy City. And those who evacuated would be coming from the other way."
  They get closer and closer, and I've seen that face enough to know that it's Orion who is desperately rushing to us.
  "Is that..."
  "Orion."
  "Maia? Luna? Is that you?" he shouts.
  We make our way down the easy way of the mountain.
  "Wow, I'm so glad you're okay!" Orion smiles."Look, I'm sorry about earlier, okay? I just don't think that we're really right for each oth-"
  "Maia and I are dating!" I interrupt joyfully.
  His face goes from bright to completely devastated in .02 seconds."Well, I didn't expect that..."
  "Are you mad?" Maia wonders."Please don't be mad! I'm sorry. I just had to save her, and-"
  "No," Orion comments."I'm happy for you guys." He puts friendly arms around us and grins.
  We grin too.
  "Uh, I actually came 'cause I have something to tell you guys," he notes.
  "How'd you know we were here?" I question.
  "That goes along with it. I was super tired, and I was looking for a place to crash. I wandered upon your mansion, which was in fairly well shape. But inside, Cipher's monsters were holding a meeting. They said Cipher got Trinity to work for him in a deal! If she got the crystal flower in Echo Falls and gold bars from Mount Bill, he'd show her where Annabelle is!"
  "Ugh, Trinity! Cipher probably won't hold that deal. We're screwed!" I curse."She's probably at Cipher's castle. Which is light years away."
  "What do we do now?" Maia asks.
  "Let's go back to Galaxy City. We've gotta settle this once and for all," Orion declares.
  We begin our journey across Dreamscape, back to the place this disaster originated.