Chapter Nine: Luna's P.O.V. Legends

Something is wrong.
Something is very, horribly, terribly wrong.
I look out the window and to my surprise I can't see the night sky.
I can, but... it's completely dark. No stars and no moon, no usual pink and purple and turquoise.
And I know for a fact that's not right.
Everything is dark. I switch on my light, but nothing happens. So the powers out. I grab my phone and dial Orion. Luckily, it works.
"Luna!" the familiar and caring voice says over the phone."You're seeing this, right?"
"Ah, good, I thought I was going mad. The power's out too."
"I'll be right there."
He's right. Three minutes later, I open the door and he stands in the doorway. He rushes in and hugs me.
"Are you okay?" I ask him.
"Are you?"
"Who cares?!"
"I do!"
"I'm fine," I finally answer."Thanks."
"Good. We need to figure this out. You have the biggest selection of books in Galaxy City. Maybe even Dreamscape. Come with me."
I take his hand and he rushes me into my library. The walls are stacked high with shelves with books. Except for the huge window.
We light a few candles and search for flashlights.
Orion climbs the ladder and slides it across a wall of shelves. One hand grasps the ladder, the other occupied with a flashlight.
"What are you looking for?" I call up to him.
"A history book on Dreamscape," he replies."Could you search for a history book on Galaxy City?"
"Sure thing," I climb up a different ladder across the room."Might take awhile."
"This is your library. Don't you know where anything is?"
"There's a lot of books."
An hour later, we scatter across the floor with the two books, searching for history of weird occurrences.
"Um, I'm not seeing anything..." I say.
"...weird. Neither am I. We should look for legends of Dreamscape or Galaxy City. Let's go."
Two hours later, we find a gigantic book of legends taking place in Dreamscape.
  "So, what are we looking for, exactly?" I ask him, confused and curious as to what's happening.
  Thunder booms violently.
  "A certain legend," he says, flipping through pages.
  "Are you gonna tell me what legend?"
  "I have to find it firs-here it is," he sighs. He stares at the page for a second and begins to pick it up.
  I begin to pump up with excitement to see what it is. But my smile bends to a frown when I see what the page says.
  In what seems to be red ink, huge capital letters read,"CIPHER!!!"
  "Cipher?" I ask.
  "Cipher," he repeats sternly."He's the cause of this."
  "Was he there the other night, too? He was attacking us! But I thought he was just a legend..."
  "No. He's as real as us. He just hasn't played puppeteer demon in a few thousand years."
  "So, he's basically going to end the universe," I say as I read a few legends of Cipher."Great. What do we do?"
  "We can't do anything. He's a being of no weaknesses. He's not human, fairy, guardian, angel, dark angel, or anything... he's a kind of his own."
  "We've got to tell everyone!" I stand up.
  "No! That would only cause chaos."
  "We have to at least tell our friends!" I argue.
  "Okay. Fine."
  "Stupid legends. I hate you, Cipher!" I scream.
  "No, Luna... you don't... wanna do that, Luna!"
  That's the last thing I hear as there's a rainbow flash and everything turns white.