Chapter Thirty Three: Annabelle's P.O.V. It's Not Over

"Annabelle!"
  I open my eyes.
  Blurs of lavender, purple, blue, and red come into view.
  It's my friends. Or maybe they're not my friends, they're just people who hang out with me and talk to me from time to time.
  "Annabelle! Are you okay?"
  "Can she hear us?"
  "She's opening her eyes!"
  "Please don't be dead!"
  "Guys, I'm not dead," I groan.
  "She's not dead!" Maia cheers. She runs over to hug me."We're gonna get you outta here, okay?"
  "Aye, we found you!" Orion says, hugging me.
  Luna wraps me in a hug, too, asking,"Are you okay?"
  "Not really," I admit."Thanks for asking though."
  Finally, Trinity stands in front of me. She gazes into my eyes with passion."I missed you." She jumps into my arms.
  I push her away."Okay guys, just try to break these chains for me. They've weakened me, and I need some help Seriously, do you guys even have a plan?"
  "Nope!" Maia exclaims.
  "Okay-" Trinity starts.
  "No, Trinity," I say."I don't want you... screwing things up."
  "'Screwing things up'? I-I..."
  "You're kind of clumsy, and..."
  "Seriously? Do you know what I went through to save you? I tried to find you. I tried so hard. I betrayed the rest of the group. I made a deal with Cipher. I almost killed. I'm so stupid, aren't I?" Suddenly, tears were streaming down her cheeks."I climbed mountains and searched forests for you. All for you. All... for you." She wipes her tears and turns her back. She peeks over her shoulder."Don't you see? I love you, Annabelle!"
  Everyone gasps.
  I gasp.
  Just when I thought it was all over.