Four: Annabelle's P.O.V. Antisocial Pessimist

The annoying and shocking sound of the phone rings. At first I feel like a shouldn't answer it. Who would want to talk to me? The antisocial dark angel with no friends and no life. The negative goth girl who cuts herself. Who isolates herself in her home.
  My second thought is that I should answer it. It could be really important. Someone could've died.
  I pick it up."Hello?"
  "Hi, Annabelle! It's me, Trinity!"
  Oh God. I moan."Hey, Trinity," I say real slow.
  "Um, so I invited Luna to this party-"
  "Whoa, whoa, whoa. You invited Luna to a party? That doesn't sound right."
  "Yeah, okay. So she was reading at my favorite willow tree, and when I came back to see her in the morning she wasn't there!"
  I growl."Damn it, Tri, she's probably just at her house! Did you think of that?"
  "Well, I checked last night and she wasn't there! She was kidnapped!"
  "Nobody in Dreamscape is mean enough to do that. Especially in the Fantasy Land area."
  "Someone could've came in from Golden Bay! Or Rain Crystal! Or any other area!"
  "Face it, the darkest area is Black Fire and it's the farthest area from you."
  "Are you calling yourself mean?"
  "No!" I shout in anger. I have a horrible temper.
  "Sorry." She knows she upset me. Now I feel bad. Sh*t, nothing can ever go well, can it?
  "Oh - don't Orion and Luna go out to look at constellations on Friday nights?"
  "Oh. Yeah! Sorry to bother you."
  "It's okay."
  "Bye!" She hangs up.
  I sigh and hang up. I walk over and sit back up on my window bench, looking out the window into the deep blackness I call my home.