Chauffeur ~ Chapter 5

Justin P.O.V

Sitting here all alone is boring, and I'm not cut out to just be sitting around, staring blankly at the TV, or a wall, my ADHD wouldn't allow it. On top of that, Twitter can only entertain you so much before you feel like pulling your hair out, makes me want to sue the damn app.

I groaned loudly, until I remembered Jason was outside doing God knows what, and the guy is fun to be around, I can't even lie. I got off of the couch and walked through the hallway that led to the front door.

Walking to the front porch, I looked around but the suburban was alone. Walking further out, I looked to the side of the house and over to the garden and there he was, talking on the phone. I walked over to him and tried not to get noticed as I stood behind him, his conversation not stopping, meaning I was in the clear.

"Why should I though?" he asked into the phone.

Groaning, he ran his hand through his hair and down his neck harshly almost hitting me in the way. I gasped quietly and stepped back, "you don't get to tell me what to do," he gritted, "do you think I care if you stop loving me or not?" my eyes widened and I felt kind of sorry for his boyfri- "no Natalie, and it's not like I can anyways. I can't go into his house because he is my boss, remember?" the  frustration in his voice as clear as the day.

I smirked and almost laughed out loud. The only person I have ever heard him talking to on the phone was his sister Natalie. The guy is pretty handsome so he must have a lot of attention from other guys. Hell, girls even from what I witnessed yesterday.

Shaking my head, I looked up confused as to when I started looking down in the first place, just to squeal and jump back.

"What the hell are you doing?" I screamed at Jason, the guy who decided that standing creepily close to me with a smirk on his face was a good idea.

"I could ask you the same thing," he retorted, "what are you doing eavesdropping on me? I could be on the phone as a sex operator," I looked at him for a second before bursting out into a fit of laughter. 

"Please!" I yelled, "you barely get a call besides your sister, and for what? to ask about me? you're funny Jason," I sassed. Enjoying how his always collected and calm facade came crumbling down as his face turned into a crimson red.

"So? it's not like I give my number to the whole damn world Damsel," he mumbled. My laugh cut short as I heard the God forsaken name he decided to nickname me.

"Quit calling me that. I am not a damsel, I am just in distress most of the time," he burst out laughing, making me give him a deadpan look.

"Only damsels are in distress most of the time, so I do have a point Damsel," I growled as I glared at his laughing self. Once he finished his little act, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the front of the house, "Whoa whoa whoa Damsel, where are you taking me?" he demanded as he tried to take his hand back, but I do workout for a reason.

"I'm bored, and you're going to entertain me," I stated as a matter of fact.

"Am I a circus to you damsel? because I don't think I'm getting paid to be your little clown," he deadpanned as he snatched his hand out of mine, quite strong he is. I turned around and smirked widely.

"I can pay you to be one," I said and batted my lashes with a sickening sweet smile. He stared at me for a minute before shaking his head.

"I'm nobodies clown, not even yours damsel," he stated crossing his arms over his chest. Crossing mine over my chest, I looked him up and down in distaste. He did the same and rolled his eyes at me when ours met, making me roll mine back at him as I pursed my lips. He pursed his, and rolled his eyes again as he bobbed his leg up and down. Rolling my eyes with pursed lips, I started bobbing mine in efforts of mimicking his movements. At last. he looked at me and growled.