Chauffeur ~ Chapter 17

Justin P.O.V

"You're late," was the first thing Scooter said as I stepped into the studio with Jason trailing behind me. I don't know why, but I had the feeling that he was looking at my ass, staring if you will.

"Me? late? never. You're just fashionably early," I said as I smiled innocently while taking a seat in one of the couches.

Rolling his eyes, Scooter turned to look at Jason, "how do you spend day in and day out with this guy? I'd commit suicide," how rude can someone be?

"I truly don't know," Jason replied while looking at me. I glared at him before turning to Scooter and smirking.

"I can tell you a few reasons why he can handle being with me day in and day out," I stated making Scooter look at me with interest.

"What are those reasons? enlighten me," he inquired.

"Well, merely because of the fact that-"

"He hands me my paycheck," Jason interrupted me. See how much of an idiot he is? now Scooter is looking at the both of us with suspicion. As if I was ever going to give us away.

"Mhm," Scooter hummed, "anyways Justin, we need to talk about the World Tour," he informed, "more than one show have been sold out already which means that you need to start going to rehearsals with the crew"

"I've met up with Nick a couple of times but we were only partying here and there, barely mentioned the tour," I said.

"Well, get to that. I'll set up a meeting and let you guys know," I nodded, "now, couple of things we need for the next meeting, do you remember that song you used to sing on the believe tour? I believe it was called Rack City Chick?" he asked and I smiled instantly remembering how the fans went crazy every time that beat dropped.

"Rack city chick, rack rack city chick, rack city chick, rack rack city chick, ten ten ten twenties on your titties chick," I sang making Scooter look at me unamused.

"I didn't tell you to start singing," he deadpanned, "anyways, do you plan on easing it up with the same song or do you plan on singing another short clip?" I knew exactly what I wanted to sing.

"I want to try the remix for hotline bling," that made Scooter smile widely.  "That's an excellent choice," he admired, "okay so, what about the One Less Lonely Girl tradition?" I couldn't take that one off. It was the only opportunity I had to make one girl feel special for the night.

"I'm keeping that one," I said "I also wanted to mix it up with Hold Tight like in that one video I have on my YouTube channel," he nodded and kept writing on his phone.

"Do you remember how Baby was the closing act?" I nodded, "are we closing with the same one or?" he asked. I smirked and shook my head.

"Common Denominator would be great. It would go something like, 'do you like math guys? No? Me either, but I know one thing for sure, you're my common denominator," I started, "just the fraction of our love, fills up the air, and I fall in love with you, all over again," I sang.

"I like that"

"Who wants to be my baby got kind of old," I mumbled, "somewhat I mean, not really but different tour, different ending you know," Scooter nodded.

"What will the OLLG get? Flowers?" he asked.

"A nude," I replied cheekily. Scooter stared at me to see if I was serious or just fucking with him before rolling his eyes a minute later.

"Typical Damsel," I heard Jason mumble. I turned my head and glared at him making him raise his hands in defense. Shaking my head, I turned back to Scooter.