Chauffeur ~ Chapter 55

Maxwell P.O.V

"Yo, check that out" Michael, Jeffrey, Aide and Alonso looked out of the window to see a group of people chatting as they held guns. After of just talking for a couple of minutes, two of them headed inside while the other four put ski masks on and went back into the car.

"Jason and Justin are inside!" Suddenly Alonso exclaimed getting out of the car. Realization hit me hard and I followed Alonso inside as we followed the two guys that walked in closely, but with a safe distance. Mentioning Alonso for the guy who went right, I followed the one who went left quietly.

When he turned around to check behind him, I hid behind a wall and put the gun up. After I was 3% sure he kept moving, I sneaked my head out and kept on following him. Furrowing my eyebrows, I mentally questioned why this idiot was going into the lobby, armed and with a ski mask on.

As soon as he stepped out, I put my foot on the door to prevent it from closing. Looking outside, my eyes widened when I saw Justin and Jason having a moment as approximately ten people were watching.

I see this fucker's intentions now.

I aimed the gun at the guy as I watched Jason and Justin talking closely to each other. Forgetting about the world around them. Aiming the gun at Justin past Jason's shoulder, the bastard opened his mouth to talk. Doesn't he see this exchange is being recorded? How stupid can someone actually be?

"Too bad you won't get to see the brat" Seeing his thumb unlocking the gun, my reflexes acted on their own as I shot the guy without a second thought. Jason turned around fast and that's all it took him before he grabbed Justin's hand and ran out of the lobby, leaving people stoned.

Taking this as my cue, I ran down the hallway and out into the parking lot to see Aide, Michael, Jeffrey and the other four guys pointing their guns at each other. Taking their side so they would be a four for four, I saw Justin and Jason from the corner of my eye running to the car as soon as they entered the parking lot.

"Go! Leave!" I yelled after them and that's when the other guys acted. One of them raised their gun and aimed it at Justin before Aide shot him in the chest making him groan and fall to the ground. The rest aimed their gun at her as we heard a car taking off.

Good, they are out of here.

One of them managed to shot Aide in the arm making the rest of us react and kill them all in a couple of seconds.

"Aide" Jeffrey called out as he bent down next to her.

"I'm fine. Let's get out of here" She groaned as she ran to the SUV while holding her arm. As soon as we heard the police sirens, we ran as well and got into the SUV before turning the engine on and taking off.

"What the fuck was that?" Michael asked as Jeffrey sped down the road.

"They want Justin gone remember? And we can't let that happen. Jason looked pretty damn happy in there" I replied.

"Happy? In a hospital?" Aide asked as she looked at me like I'm a lunatic.

"Why you talking to me like that? It's not like I know why he was happy, I just saw that he was. He was twirling Justin around in the air"

"Oh my gosh!" Aide suddenly exclaimed as she let go of her arm. Completely forgetting that she was shot.

"What?" We all questioned in unison.

"Justin is pregnant, idiots!" It took a minute before all of us burst out laughing.

"That shot made you delusional, hoe"