Chauffeur ~ Chapter 60

Justin P.O.V

"I'm so excited" I beamed as I jumped around in the plane seat.

"You look like a kid right now, damsel"

"So fucking what?" I snapped "It's the first time in going to be getting into a train" I cheered.

"An almost empty one, at 3 in the morning"

"Because you too pussy to take me when everybody is taking it" I huffed.

"What do you want? Get in when everybody is taking it? What? You want to die or something? People are reckless, damsel"

"Fine, I'm not complaining. I just want to see what it feels like to get in one. I see big amounts of people every single day so it's whatever about that" I said while looking at King Kong.

He was looking at me with a weird glint in his eyes that he always have when he looks at me, but it made me feel good for some reason. The way his eyes shone as he looked at me. The way that small smile stays in his face as his eyes run all over my face.

It made me feel important and wanted.

I've always felt important and wanted, even though at some point I felt like I didn't matter to anyone at all, but this was different.

The way Jason made me feel like no one ever has. Yeah, I was infatuated with Selena, but this is different.

As we stared at each other I now realized what he told me back in the hotel a couple of months ago about being in love.

I barely had time to dwell on something when Jason was already there making me feel good.

I barely for sad when Jason was there to make me laugh with his stupidity.

I barely got time to cry when Jason was by my side making sure that if I cried, it was of laughter.

I barely had time to watch something go horrible wrong when Jason was already by my side helping me with whatever it was that I was ready to watch failing.

It's things like that that assure me what being in love is really all about. Being in love is being there for the other person no matter what, no matter the situation. Its not offering your shoulder, but giving it to the other person for them to keep and use whenever they want.

Being in love is watching that one person and feel your heart swelling. It's feeling that dull throbbing in your heart and that beat skipped every time they are near.

Loving someone is not sitting in a park, feeding ducks, but smiling every time you hear their name even the two of you are fighting. Is overcoming whatever comes your way because love wins. And nothing could have assured me more at the moment. Nothing could be more clear as I stated at my boyfriend.

The way my heart throbbed, skipped beats, my palms sweat, my mind raced with thoughts and the way my body felt immune to everything but the love I felt for Jason.

My King Kong.

"I love you" I whispered at last.

"I love you to---"

"No, let me finish" I said knowing that I had more to say than just those three words "I just don't love you... I'm in love with you, Jason. I love all the little things and the big ones. I love your sarcastic smile, your teasing smirk, your sincere apologetic grin, your know it all cocky wink, your sexy side smile. I love the way your eyes wrinkle cutely when you smile or laugh hard enough.

I love the way your body shines when you come out of the bathroom saying you forgot the towel. The way you unknowingly wrap your arms around me in the middle of the night. The way you whine when I try to get up in the morning and pull me back against you. I love your hair so much. I love how soft it is and long.