Chauffeur ~ Chapter 79

Justin P.O.V

I don't know what I'm doing. The voice in my head cried making me narrow my eyes in confusion.

What do you mean you don't know what you're doing?

I'm doing all of this because I'm hurt. I'm doing all of this to be so busy that I can't remember. I'm doing all of this to forget the things I can't change.

Forget what?

That I have nothing. I lost everything on that accident.

What accident? I asked intrigued.

That accident where I lost the love of my life and my unborn baby.

Oh my gosh, you were going to have a baby? Did they both died?

That person was you, Justin. You're the love of my life and you're the one that was carrying my unborn child. Don't you remember that?

I couldn't keep on talking to this faceless person. He was wrong. So wrong. That person he was talking about couldn't be me. It is not and it doesn't matter how many times I chant in my head that it was a possibility, I knew it wasn't. It couldn't be.

I wasn't gay.

I could not have babies.

And I don't know this person.

This person was in the wrong and I had no idea how to correct him. Out of no where, I was unable to explain things. My tongue was tied to the explanation. I knew what I had to say. I knew exactly how to put things clear with this person but then again, not really.

All I had to do was to tell him he is confused, right? That I'm not the person he thinks I am. That I am not gay and that I certainly can't have kids.

It's all I had to say to clear this confusion but I find myself being unable to do so. I can't find the right words to say out loud because even if I have them imprinted in my brain, they will not come out.

The only thing I had clear was that the person in my head, was named Jason... But why have I been calling him King Kong from the moment he appeared in my mind back when... Back when- That's the problem I have, I cannot remember when he came into my mind. All I know is that I've been calling him King Kong when in reality his name is Jason.

The one person that was with me as soon as I woke up. The one person that oddly made me feel like I was at home even if I was somewhere I never recalled being on before. The one person that made me feel comfortable enough to talk about everything.

But why do I need to save him King Kong?

Why does Jason needs to be saved?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Why does Jason needs to be saved? From what? A BOMB? A BULLET? A CAR CRASH? JAIL TIME? SUICIDE? DEPRESSION?

Find out on another episode of Elisandra Will Fuck My Emotions Up.

Pfftt.... People, you are right. I am not funny... I'm hilarious 😂😂

~ Eli