Chauffeur ~ Chapter 70

Jason P.O.V

"Justin, I swear to God, stop doing that shit" I mumbled with my face against the fluffy pillow. Which I am certainly not enjoying enough.

"But we arrived" I heard him whine but I didn't believe him whatsoever. The amount of times he has been lying to me about landing are actually uncountable.

"You've been saying that for the past four hours" Huffing, he got up from the bed and left the room making me sigh in pure relief. Final---

"Sir, we have indeed arrived" My eyes snapped open and my heartbeat raced. I am going to kill that little shit. Doesn't he realize I'm only in my boxers and there's no covers covering me? I mean, I can't get mad. I didn't believe him in the first place but even if I do get mad, I won't win, it's Justin we are talking about.

"Thank you" I mumbled without moving. A few seconds later, I heard the door closing and waited a couple more seconds before I turned around on the bed and looked up at Justin to see him looking down at me with a smirk "Seriously?"

"You didn't believe me when I said we landed" He said shrugging.

"And you had to go and get the pilot while I'm in nothing but my boxers?" He ran his eyes up and down my body before setting them on my face.

"I did him a favor" Was the only thing he said before he settled for the staring only.

Creep.

"Right" I mumbled before getting up and searching for my clothes. Since Justin needs to be stress free, I am just going to let things sly and while Justin is wandering off, take care of business that he doesn't need to know anything about.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Opening the door to the house we were staying at for the next couple of weeks, Justin went in and looked around in awe as he left the bags on the floor for the maid to get which is me.

Getting his two bags from the floor, I took them to our bedroom and went back towards the front where Justin was still looking around.

"Want me to show you the rest?" I asked as I sneaked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Justin nodded before turning around and smiling at me.

"Will you?" He asked smiling cutely at me. I smiled back and nodded.

"It's my pleasure" I leaned down and pressed my lips against Justin's. Closing my eyes, I moved my lips softly against Justin's emitting a soft moan from him. My hands ran down his sides and to his ass as my lips moved against his.

Moaning against my lips. Justin pushed himself closer to me and dig his nails on the back of my neck making me grown. Damn, this guy loves to mark me. Biting his bottom lip, I pulled away dragging his bottom lip with me before letting go.