Chauffeur - Chapter 89

Justin P.O.V

Laying on Jason's chest, I sighed happily. The fact that I could remember who Jason was before this. The fact that I remember what we were before all this and the struggles we've had together and the laughter and the sex and love making and coming out to my fans and just... I feel immensely happy that I had my memory back.

It was deeper than sex. It was even deeper than making love. The moment we both connected so intimately was magical.

It wasn't because Jason made love to me. It wasn't because I just needed the sex to remember. It was deeper than that. It was something I could and couldn't explain at the same time which was confusing.

It was like... Gosh. It was like all I needed was Jason being that close to me, but deeper than that.

Was he the reason why I lost it in the first place? I don't know.

Was he the reason it came back? Yes. Yes he was.

"What are you thinking about, beautiful?" Lifting my head up from Jason's chest, I smiled at him.

"Nothing. I'm just really glad that I can remember what we were before everything happened. I'm glad I remember everything we went through"

"I'm more than glad actually, damsel" He said as he lifted his hand to caress my cheek. From the corner of my eye I saw his scarred wrist and my heart broke into a million pieces. Grabbing his wrist, I pressed it against my lips.

"Justin" Getting on my knees, I kept kissing Jason's wrist repeatedly. My tears falling down my cheeks and onto his skin.

"I'm sorry you felt the need to do that" I mumbled painfully.

"Justin, it's okay. I'm okay"

"But you don't understand" I cried as I put his hand away from my lips and against my chest "You did this because of me. You did this because my stupid mind decided to forget you for over five months"

"Justin, you do---"

"And you're even more stupid for thinking that my heart could ever forget you"

"I.. I just felt like I--- like you---..."

"You need to know that you're always going to be some part of me no matter what. Always. I don't care if they take my brain out. As long as my heart is there, so will you. And even if it's not like that. Even if my heart fails me to let me know you're part of me. All laws are going to be broken if that means you're always going to be a part of me. Do you understand that, Jason McCann?" I asked firmly.

"Yes" He whispered lowly after a minute of just staring at me.

"Always and forever... Remember that?... Always and forever"

"Always and forever" He repeated while staring at my eyes "Always and forever" He said again before snatching his hand from mine and grabbing my face. Pulling me forward, Jason started kissing all over my face. Sloppy, wet and sweet kisses all over my face.

"I love you" I giggled.

"If you love me, I don't even know what I feel for you"