Chauffeur ~ Chapter 56

Jason P.O.V

"Take it easy, damsel" I warned backstage as Justin got ready for the show.

"Don't worry King King. I've been doing this for the past, what? Seven weeks?" True, Justin was now seven weeks long and he was barely showing but the outline of his abs were definitely gone.

"Fine, don't jump around too much" This was something I would say every time Justin is off to do a show.

After that time at the hospital, I said I was going to be a father so loud, that I didn't notice people were recording. I forgot about the fact that I was with Justin, a celebrity and that I was currently his chauffeur slash bodyguard. At the moment, I was just starstruck about the fact that I was going to be a father.

People did have nasty shit to say. Media, other celebrities, fans, haters, the world etc. But it's not like I let Justin see any of that. He would start thinking weird shit that will only end badly.

Justin might start thinking he is a weirdo for being able to get pregnant and shit and I can't have that happening. Not with the way Justin has been in so far in this pregnancy.

His mood swings are crazy.

The amount of food he eats could end world's hunger.

The amount of times I have gotten up in the middle of the night and the day to get his cravings are just insane.

I still wonder how I haven't gone crazy in this past couple of weeks, then again, I wouldn't have it any other way. I wouldn't have Justin snapping at me then telling me he loves me any other way.

Watching the show from backstage, I saw how Justin was taking it easy for him but still making it enjoyable for the rest. The amount of love and care Justin have for those millions of people are insane.

Ever since Justin deactivated his Instagram a month ago because the hate about him dating a guy skyrocketed, his own fans were talking crap about Justin changing and not loving them the same anymore. Supposedly it was because I changed him or some crap.

Which makes me die of laughter.

Justin didn't deactivate his Instagram because he is dating me. Justin didn't deactivate his Instagram because he didn't care or love his fans anymore. He did that because of the hate his own fans were giving him. Because of the fact that his own fans couldn't support his decision.

Okay, they might not like the fact that we are dating but couldn't they keep it to themselves? They take the time out of their day to comment on how much they hate our relationship, which for the record, has nothing do with them. They didn't say yes alongside me when Justin asked me to be his boyfriend officially.

Yes, Justin asked me to be his boyfriend.

It's truly crazy you know? I wouldn't buy a star in outter space to people I didn't love or care about. I wouldn't constantly reassure them that they are not alone through whatever they are going through in every single show. I wouldn't buy food to people that invade my privacy as they wait for me.

For the love of Satan, people are allowed to get fed up and angry. Humans are allowed to have bad days and want to be left alone.

And that's what Justin is, a human.

I wish I could stand face to face with those ungrateful ass fans who say Justin doesn't care anymore and point out every single little shit Justin have done for and with them. I wish I could rub it in their faces like shit.

My damsel doesn't deserve half the shit he gets for merely wanting to be with someone. The funny thing is that those who do support his decision, are called ass lickers like... They are the ones not minding a relationship that is not theirs, they are the ones supporting the person they say they love unconditionally knowing boundaries and when to step back and let it be.

It just pisses me off. I wish that instead of deleting the shit they say, I could introduce them to my fist. I don't give a fuck if they are teenage girls and yes, you can call me a women beater, I could give two shits about it.

I was internally happy as fuck that he did that. That way he could have a pregnancy without the extra stress for as long as he decides to not have the account. No, I will not tell him to not activate it again. Its his decision, his fans and I have nothing to say about it. I mean, I do, but I will not interfere with something I know that makes Justin happy.

Which is his fans... And food for the time being.

"Hey, King Kong" I blinked rapidly and adjusted my eyes to the person in front of me, Justin.

"Yeah, babe?" I questioned.

"The show is over and my feet are aching and my stomach is having a fight with the baby to see who gets to eat me first from the inside out" Chuckling, I took his hand in mine and led him to the SUV through the back entrance, which was already crowded.

Didn't the show just end? How fast can people be?

~《》~

"I want hot chicken wings with ketchup. Mango smoothie. I also want a bagel with strawberry cream cheese, bacon, lettuce, spicy ham and a Philly cheese steak. That's it"

"Thats it? You sure? Cause that is not much at all" Aide said sarcastically as she wrote what Justin wants down.

"Oh! Chocolate ice cream. That would be all"

If Justin is losing his abs, is not because of the baby. I'll tell you that much.

"Jason?"

"A double cheese pizza will do it with a coke" I said.

"Oh my god... Are you going to share?" Looking over at Justin, I nodded.

"Of course, damsel" He cheered as my crew left to get the food. I kept on massaging Justin's feet as the music played softly on the background.

"So, Jason" Justin called out as he rubbed his tummy.

"Hmm"

"What if its a boy? Is he going to be a dick like you?"

"Oh come on!" I exclaimed "You love the fact that I'm a dick"

"True. The way you protect me and those biceps shows turns me on like there's no tomorrow" Leaning down, I pressed my lips against the corner of his.

"Oh yeah? How bad?" I whispered. Justin pushed me back and suddenly straddle my lap.

"Really fucking bad" He mumbled before smashing his lips against mine. Groaning, I rested my hands on Justin's ass and squeezed it making him moan against my lips. Tracing his bottom lip with my tongue, Justin opened his mouth slightly letting me in. Roaming his mouth, I sneaked my hand under his shirt feeling as he shivered at my cold hands "Jason?" Justin mumbled against my lips.

"Hmm?" I hummed as I pecked his lips repeatedly.

"Am I fat?" He suddenly asked making me pull back and look at him.

"You're not fat, damsel. You have a baby in you"

"But I eat too much" He pouted making me smile.

"Well, you are feeding another human being, so it's understandable"

"But---" He said as he got off from my lap "I had abs a few weeks ago" He mumbled as he looked down at his stomach.

"Well, you can get them back when you give birth to our baby" I tried to reassure but I am talking to hormones here. I could never win.

"I'm fat!" He yelled before running off.

Good lord.

~《》~

Extreme moods, boy 😂

~ Eli