Chauffeur ~ Chapter 36

Justin P.O.V

~Four Months Later~

"Justin, you have a show tonight," I looked up from Jason's body to see Scooter looking at me.

"Scoo-"

"Don't even start, Justin. You know you have to do it. Jason is not moving from that bed before you come back."

"What are you trying to say?" I snapped as I stood up and let go of Jason's hand.

"I'm not trying to say anything. Jason is in a coma, therefore he is not going to move before you come back," he said, "you're trying so hard to find an enemy, Justin, but it's not going to be me." I stared at him for a moment before I shook my head and sat my ass back in that chair next to Jason's bed, "one hour and that's it, you have come to rehearsal," I ignored Scooter on purpose as I held Jason's hand again.

I heard the door closing making me sigh heavily. Laying my forehead on Jason's knuckles, I kissed his cold fingers softly.

"Come on, King Kong. Don't you think it has been too long? I mean, you have been resting for four months already and a lot of things have happened. I cut the dreads off and got a buzz cut, then I bleached my hair. I prohibited photos, which I have been dying to talk to you about, but you're not mentally here to give me some of your awesome advises. I got into a fight with some hulk and you weren't there to cheer me on or even fight with me. Falling on stage has become one of my trademarks and I know you would be making fun of me all day for it. I have tried to go to clubs to forget about the fact that you're in this bed, with a damn tub down your throat to help you breathe, but it doesn't work. I still think about you everyday and no matter how many clubs I go to, how many people I talk to, or how much I try to forget this situation, it will not change the fact that I miss you like crazy and nothing is the same without you. Please wake up, I have to tell you what I've been telling you for the past four months but while you're conscious...

... I love you, King Kong"

"Justin, it's time to go," I closed my eyes tightly before getting off of the chair and leaning down to kiss Jason's forehead.

"I'll see you soon, King Kong," I whispered.

~*~

"I don't know what you're going through at home and you don't know what I'm going through at home either. These next two songs are for all of you facing a hard time. For you, for you, for you, and for me because yes, right now I'm going through one of the hardest times and it has been like that for months now, but I'm holding on, wanna know why? Because life is worth the living, so live another day!" The crowd cheered loudly making me smile.

"Now, usually I would face you guys, but one of my closest friends, my best friend, is in a coma right now, fighting for his life, so I want to dedicate these next songs to him."

Facing the big screen behind me, I felt my eyes water the moment the first picture came on, but I knew I had to open my mouth and sing.