Chauffeur ~ Chapter 58

Jason P.O.V

"I don't wanna be here" I whined once again making Justin ignore me once again. Ugh, he likes to torture me too damn much. Don't ever stick your dick in crazy.

"Too bad, your family is also coming and you need to get off that mood, King Kong. Life is beautiful"

"Life is beautiful my ass" I mumbled annoyed.

"Talking about your ass, don't make me beat it" Pouting I kept pushing the car down the aisle. I feel like a rag doll. Or whatever those are called... Maybe a puppet. I don't know.

"You're so mean to me. I don't know why. All I've ever done is buy you food and run you hot baths. I feel unappreciated in this relationship" I ranted making Justin stop and look at me.

"Is that how you really feel?" Justin asked looking at with a concerned face. Worry lacing on his face.

"No, damsel, I'm joking. You're carrying my child. The least I can do is treat you right" He squealed and came at me before wrapping his arms around my neck and standing on his toes to kiss my lips repeatedly.

"I love you so much and I know I'm moody, hell I annoy myself sometimes, but I'm very happy with how things are going lately" He whispered against my lips.

"I love you" I whispered back "And I'm happy with you" He pecked my lips one more time before pulling back.

"Now lets keep shopping for the barbeque" We walked around the entire supermarket and I don't know why. Suddenly Justin felt like an expert shopper as he searched for the fresher products and the ones with most quality and honestly, it all looked the same to me... Pointless.

"My feet hurt" I complained.

"We're almost done, big baby. What meat should we get? Sausage, steaks... Maybe Chicken breasts" Rolling my eyes I just dumped all the meat he listed in the cart.

"There, now let's go"

"Oh my God... We forgot the Barbeque sauce. Be right back" He said before running off.

"Stop running before the baby moves from it's place!" That made him stop real quick which made me chuckle in re.

"Jason?" Looking up, I saw two old ladies smiling my way.

"Yes?"

"It's Melany and Sasha, remember us?" One of them said making me take a minute to study their faces. Until it hit me.

"Oh my, yeah hi! I remember you. Justin and I were fighting and you two... Yeah, yeah"

"Yeah, that's us. We seem to find each other once again" The one I barely remember as Sasha said "Not to intrude into your personal life, but how is it going with you and---"

"Found it, Jaso---"

"Here he is" Melany cheered.

"Um, hi"

"Hello. Seems like we meet again" Justin looked at me as if expecting me to tell him who they are.

"Remember those ladies the last time we were in this same supermarket?" It took Justin a minute, just like me, to open his mouth in recognition.

"Oh my, hi! How are you?" He greeted cheerfully.

"We're great. Already came out of Narnia or still freezing in there?" I chuckled knowing exactly what she was referring to.

"We're out of that cold place" Justin said as he smiled at them.

"We? I've always been out, Bambi" I chuckled making Justin's smile vanish as he looked at me.

"You always have to say something, don't you?" He snapped making me lift an eyebrow.

"I'm just clarifying, babe" Justin huffed and turned back to the ladies.

"Never let that bickering die down" Sasha said. We looked at her confusingly as if she was talking gibberish.

"Why is that?"

"You don't want your relationship to turn into a boring cycle, do you?"

"Bickering only can ruin us" Justin pointed out.

"Your bickering is harmless. We are in our 80s and still bicker about pointless things. It's what makes this bonding special, kids"

"Thanks"

"Well, we have to go. I'm happy for you both. Have a great day" Melany said.

"You too, ladies. It was nice seeing you again" As they left, Justin turned to me "What?"

"They just gave me the courage to pick up a fight with you whenever I'm bored" He chuckled as he put the Barbeque in the cart.

"Fuck you"

"Can't do. Family is coming over" He said winking at me before walking off.

"I still don't understand why you did that. It's going to be chaotic. Your siblings are coming and so are mine and the house is going to be chaotic and who is going to have to clean it? Me. The butcher's son"

"Your dad is a butcher?"

"It's a saying, dumbass"

"Don't be rude" He said as we walked to check out "You know what I want to do that I've never done?"

"Give birth?"

"Are you stupid?"

"Well, you have never done that" I pointed out making Justin roll his eyes.

"I want to ride---"

"Me?" I chuckled but Justin didn't find it as funny as he hit my arm. Such an abusive damsel.

"A train in New York City"

"When you're on drugs" I mumbled.

"I'm serious"

"That can be arranged, damsel" I said making him squeal.

How bad Justin getting in a train could be?

~《》~

Mhm... A train.... 😏

~ Eli