Chauffeur ~ Chapter 25

Jason P.O.V

~Three months later~

In a day, crazy things can happen. In a week, people can go insane, but in three months? Shit can take left and right turns, go up and down, move side to side and you get the memo.

In the past three months Damsel and I still sneak kiss, more than normal actually. It's like we're two deprived horn dogs trying to go at it. In more than one occasion we have moved from kissing into deeper things, until Justin opens his big mouth and shoots out his stupid questions about gay sex.

Also, his tour started, finally. It was now the fifth day into this crazy journey. I can't handle his screaming fans, honest to God. Could be my little tolerance to their bullshit. Could be my infinite love for silence, either way, its hard to live with the screaming on a day to day basis.

On another note, Justin has talked to Scooter and with some convincing and good references my guys are now working for damsel. Not one single bad article has been out and stayed out. For that, Justin has been grateful or so he says. Paparazzi stay miles away from him as my people stare at them with that cool yet deadly look on their face. Could also be the threatening taking place.

I've taught them well.

"What are you thinking about?" I looked over at Justin and raised a brow at his stalkerish ways.

"You want to know my thoughts too? Damn, Damsel, back at it again with being annoying," he gasped and slapped my arm harshly.

"You're the fucking annoying one," he hissed. I smirked and grabbed him by the waist before pushing him towards me making him fall into my lap gasping.

"Why don't you guys just date and fuck the shit out of each other already?" One of my boys, Michael, said. I looked at him and smirked.

"I gave him the chance to top me, he still was scared," I said as a matter of fact

"How the fuck are you scared to fuck?" Home boy Maxwell, Michael's half brother, asked Justin making him blush.