Chauffeur ~ Chapter 27

Jason P.O.V

"Did you talk to Scooter?" The bus driver asked as soon as I stepped into the bus.

"Yes, but I need to talk to Justin. Do you mind driving to the next city? I will take it from there."

"Yeah, sure. No problem," he said and disappeared to the front of the bus meanwhile I headed to the back where Justin's bedroom was. Knocking on the door, I waited for an answer but got none. I tried to twist the knob but to no use because it was locked.

"Come on, Damsel, let me talk to you," I called out.

"I don't want to talk, King Kong," he said. I rolled my eyes and messed around some more with the knob but it wouldn't budge.

"What's going on?" I turned around to see Aide looking at me with narrowed eyes. I pointed at the door and sighed.

"He won't talk to me," I said just as Elysandra, from Justin's dancing crew, pulled up next to Aide.

"I probably shouldn't say this but, Scooter always keeps a key of the door in case we have arrived and Justin is asleep with the door locked," I raised a brow at her in a questioning manner.

"How about you get me that key, darling?" I asked with a smile. She chuckled while shaking her head.

"I'll see if I can find it," I nodded and turned back to the door. I knocked on it and waited for any type of response but nothing. I knocked again and again but nothing.

"Damsel, do you want me to knock this door down or something?" I asked already getting annoyed at his childish behavior.

"Knock yourself out," I heard him mumble through the door. I scowled at him and turned to Aide.

"Why are you looking at me for? He is yours," she said and turned to walk away before I stopped her.

"You're part of this group because you are good at something. Start picking that goddamn lock, motherfucker," she looking at me with a raised brow and her hands on her hips.

"You ask for favors and on top of that ask for them with insults? You're a special one, son of a queen," I smirked at her.

"Who said I was asking for a favor? Get to work." She huffed and turned around, getting on her knees before starting to pick the lock. Just as she succeeded, Elysandra came back with the key.

"Sorry, it was an emergency," I said smiling apologetically at her.

"It's okay," she said before leaving, Aide trailing behind her. There goes her bisexual ass to the hunt. Going inside the bedroom, I closed the door behind me and turned to face Justin's back.

 Going inside the bedroom, I closed the door behind me and turned to face Justin's back

"Pfft, baby?" I called out but nothing, "Damsel, I know you're awake. Your breathing is irregular," I noted.

"I don't want to talk," rolling my eyes, I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it. Placing my hand on his back, I ran my fingers up and down his spine softly.