Chauffeur ~ Chapter 10

Jason P.O.V

"I went to visit you like a month ago. Plus, he is really busy," I said annoyed.

"Yeah well, I really want to see him," I sighed and looked over at Justin who was sitting in the living room of the suite playing on his Ps4. I wasn't supposed to be here at all but he invited me in and since he is my boss, I obeyed.

"Yeah? well I really want a million dollars and be able to go back to college but we don't always get what we want, do we?" I said smirking at no one in particular.

"Look here Jason..."

"No, you look here Natalie," I cut her off, "you will stop harassing me after this conversation. This is my work place and just because I work for someone you like-"

"I don't just like him, he is my idol," she protested.

"I don't care you mofo, that doesn't mean I will bother him every time you want me to. I need this job and you will not take that away from me with your little nagging," I stated firmly setting things straight.

"But Jas-"

"Let me tell you something Nat," I said and even though what Justin told me was confidential, I wasn't going to say something that we didn't already know.

"What?" she huffed.

"Lay off, be one of those fans that let their idol breathe. Take a step back, he is just like you and me, a human being Nat," pressing the palm of my hand on my forehead, I leaned against the counter of the kitchen and sighed.

"I know he is a human like me dummy," she said trying to sound knowledgeable about the situation but her voice sounded like realization just hit her.

"Doesn't seem like it"

"Did he tell you he feels like his fans are too uptight?" before I could answer she kept on ranting, "I knew those bitches were too much. I mean, why would you yell in his face when you see him basically falling over? I would have yelled at them to step the fuck back right before I bitch slapped them all, but sadly I wasn't there when he got mobbed in Australia," she stated out of breath.

"Yeah, well don't be one of those. Let him breathe and just be a teen adult," glancing over at Justin, I saw him still playing on his console.

"Don't tell me you're starting to like Mr. Bieber," she mocked.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded, "Natalie what the fuck? seriously? No, I do not like the guy. What kind of stupid shit is that?" I rushed defensively.

"Oh yeah? If you don't like him why the need to defend yourself from something that is not true at all?" clever aren't we?

"If only you used that type of logic in school, you'd be going to Harvard, I'm telling you." I shook my head as I watched the TV from where I was standing.

"I'm only smart for some things, don't abuse it," She huffed.

"I gotta go Nat," I said straightening myself up.

"To suck Justin off?" she questioned making my eyes widen at her choice of words.

"Do you kiss mom with that mouth?" I hissed as I turned around and glared at the wall pretending it was Natalie.

"Whoa Jaso-" oh but she did not get to finish that sentence.

"Wait until I get my hands on you, you will regret ever being born, do you hear me? you will regret ever crossing paths with me in that hospital room where you were being adopted, you ugly child, spawn of Satan, daughter of the bad life-"