Chauffeur ~ Chapter 32

Jason P.O.V

As soon as I slammed the door close, I turned around and fell down to the floor. Rubbing my hands on my face, I sobbed into my fists. Letting out all the anger and frustration I was feeling towards myself.

Justin is bisexual.

Justin is what I wanted him to be ever since I realized I had feelings for him, but I'm not taking advantages of it, I can't. I wish I could, but I can't. Now, not only don't I have Justin to rely on, but I don't have my family either. It's not because they are not here for me, it's be because I can't be here for them.

I need to move out.

Having more enemies than I ever had before puts them all at risk. Which in return is making me leave everything I ever wanted for myself behind. A better life for my mom, Natalie, the little girls, and the boys. I wanted them all to be safe.

I wanted Justin to be safe.

I didn't reject him because I didn't want him. God knows how I felt inside when he told me he was bisexual. Instead of telling him to leave, I wanted to put him closer and kiss the shit out of him. I wanted to push him in my bed and make love to him like he wanted me to, like he deserved. I wanted to hold him tight and never let him go, yet I let him walk out on me. I let him walk out of my life.

Forever.

He didn't want to see me anymore and I don't blame him. I don't want to see him either and it's not because I don't want to. It's for his own safety.

Getting up from the floor, I wiped my face, ignoring the pain overtaking my chest and the deep desire to start crying once again. Grabbing a suitcase and a duffel bag from the top of my closet, I started packing away clothes and everything else I would need for my survival for the next who knows how many years.

Finishing up, I grabbed my backpack and started packing away my laptop, its charger, my phone's charger and every other electronic I owned. As I was collecting my bags and looking around the room as if saying goodbye to it, the door fled open. Turning around in a swift movement, I saw Natalie looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she looked at the bags by my feet.

"I'm leaving," I mumbled.

"Leaving? Where? Where are you going?" She asked with wide eyes.

"I can't stay here anymore, Nat. You know how bad it has gotten, in no time I will have people on my back wanting to end me for good. I can't risk you all like that," I explained.

"But- but you can't just leave so suddenly. Mom will freak. We need you as an example and a male figure in this house, you can't just leave," she cried. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening my eyes and looking at her again.

"I have to," was the only thing I said before searching in my pockets for the check damsel brought me, "give this to mom and tell her I am so sorry. And to you guys, I am deeply sorry for leaving you. I know it's my decision, but this is what I chose for myself," I said shoving the check into her hands. Grabbing my bags, I gave her a last glance before walking out of the room and out of the house after saying bye to the kids in the living room. Walking out of the front door, I saw Aide on her phone as she sat on the steps.

"Aide?" I asked in confusion. She turned her phone off and got up abruptly, turning around and looking at me, "what are you doing here? You're supposed to be with Justin."

"He basically fired me and said the guys are on the same path," I knew damsel was fucking dense but not this much.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I walked to my car, Aide following behind me closely.