Chauffeur ~ Chapter 108

Jason P.O.V

"So how?" I questioned once again still confused as in why Justin wasn't showing if he was so far long.

"Some people show more than others, King Kong" Justin replied sounding annoyed at me.

"So like..."

"There are people that even if they are eight months pregnant, they only have a little bump or only look fat" Damsel explained.

"But you have four inside of you, not one. I really don't understand" I pouted making Justin roll his eyes at me.

"And you better stay without understanding"

"But I want to understand"

"King Kong... There are people that stretch further than others. Among females that is. Now, let's not forget that what we have here is a male pregnancy and that will be different in most aspects. No, I will not stretch as far as some women do because my skin, let's say, was not designed for it. My pregnancy will not last nine months and I will not have a baby through my mangina"

"Mangina?" I laughed.

"My ass, you idiot" He huffed making me laugh harder. Only he would come up with such word. Which I'm pretty sure is not even a word but if I said that out loud he would say that now that he said it, it was officially a word.

"How do you know so much about this? And why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I've been going to the doctor and she has filled me in in some things I needed to know or things I had questions about"

"Then why haven't you been sick or bitchy or moody or having cravings?" I questioned. My confusion proving to be permanent for the moment.

"All pregnancies are not the same"

"But you're the same"

"And I said pregnancy" Yeah, my husband is annoyed "even if it's the same person and you have more than one pregnancy, all of them are not going to be the same. Not all pregnancies bring sickness and I'm just glad that I can hold my food down. I've been moody which explain all those times I've snapped at nothing but they are as extreme and how can I have craving outside of that house or ours? We basically have the world in there and my cravings has been small things for now. Like that candy room, our Nutella bottle, bananas with honey and peanut butter and this weird thing I have for flan now" With every word he spoke, I fell more in love with him than I was the second before which explained the huge grin gracing my lips.

"Wow..." I mumbled "It's real, huh?" My mind was racing with things I wanted to do with my kids already "Does that mean they will be here in a little over three months?" I asked excitedly.

"Only a little over three months" Justin reassured smiling at me. Leaning down, I pressed my lips against his but the smile on my face wouldn't let me embrace his lips as well as I wanted "You're so goofy" Justin laughed against my lips.

"I don't remember a time in my live where I felt as happy as I do right now" I admitted.

"I don't remember a time in my life where I felt as lucky and blessed as I do right now as I stare at you and realize over and over again that I can call you my husband until I drop dead"

"Which will not be anytime soon" Leaning up, Justin pressed his lips against my cheek giving me a sloppy, wet but sweet peck.